1. Remove both the outer and inner cover.
2. Add room-temperature water until the level reaches but does not exceed the water fill line. (Always unplug the diffuser when filling or emptying the water reservoir.)
3. Add 8–10 drops of Young Living essential oil.
4. Replace both lids back onto the unit; align the groove on the inner cover to the half circle on the side of the reservoir.
5. Plug the power adapter into a power outlet.
6. Press the Power button to turn the diffuser on (One push = High mode, 2 pushes = Low mode, 3 pushes = Intermittent mode).
7. Press the Light button to cycle through the light modes and colors.
- Always turn off and unplug the diffuser prior to cleaning.
- To ensure proper performance, clean the ultrasonic plate and lid after each use.
- If essential oil begins to build up on the ultrasonic plate, gently wipe it off using a cotton swab dipped in rubbing alcohol.
- If essential oil begins to build up on the lid, gently wipe it off using mild soap and water only.
- Never use a corrosive detergent to clean the ultrasonic plate or damage will occur.
- Periodically check under the diffuser to keep the fan intake free of debris.
- Debris can be removed by blowing on the fan intake opening or wiping with a clean, dry cloth. (Do not use aerosol sprays, solvents, or abrasives to clean the plastic housing.)
- When not in use, clean the diffuser and store dry. Replacement ultrasonic plates can be purchased from Young Living.
The Desert Mist Ultrasonic Diffuser provides a customized aromatherapy experience with an elegant Moroccan trellis design that will elevate any home décor. With longer run times and various light modes, this diffuser will let you experience Young Living essential oils in a whole new way.
CAUTIONS: For safety and care information, refer to the Desert Mist Operation Manual.