Limited time offer, while supplies last.
Breathe in the sweet, light, cinnamon-like aroma of Cassia essential oil and let its comforting and cozy characteristics cast away your worries and create a sense of peace and serenity. Its grounding and balancing aroma inspires emotional release.
Uplift, calm, and refresh your most important environment—your home—with Cassia’s warm aroma. Use during times of doubt, to center yourself, to encourage inner connection, and to develop positive self-awareness. Take your meditation or spiritual practices to the next level with this bottle of comfort.
Cassia can make your home a haven on its own or diffused with citrus and conifer oils, creating delicate layers of blissful aroma.Cassia Essential Oil Product Information Page
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
- Refreshes and purifies the air of odors when diffused
- Cleans odors from air and dirt and grime from surfaces; adds an extra cleansing boost to Thieves Household Cleaner
- Creates a sense of peace and serenity
- Encourages inner connection and positive self-awareness when used during meditation or spiritual practice
- Provides a grounding and balancing aroma that inspires emotional release
- Includes the constituents trans-cinnamaldehyde, trans-o-methoxycinnamaldehyde, and coumarine.
- Use during meditation to center and focus your mind on what’s truly important.
- Inhale in times of doubt to center yourself with its warming aroma.
- Diffuse to neutralize odors.
- Combine Cassia with water in a glass spray bottle for a quick-cleansing formula and spritz on surfaces.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
Get to Know
The Cinnamomum cassia tree, from which we get Cassia essential oil, is from the same plant family as cinnamon—so they’re similar, but each quite unique. Cassia has a slightly sweeter scent with higher levels of coumarin and trans-cinnamaldehyde. And the bark of cassia is thicker, whereas cinnamon is thinner with many more aroma layers.