The term kuranya, meaning “rainbow,” perfectly represents this Australia-sourced essential oil blend—a synergy of oils that creates something beautiful. Each oil in Australian Kuranya™ essential oil blend is extracted from a powerful plant native to Australia, from the vast desert to the island of Tasmania. This blend contains Lemon Myrtle, Kunzea, Blue Cypress, Sacred Sandalwood, Fennel, Australian Ericifolia, Eucalyptus Radiata, and Tea Tree essential oils. The combination of oils creates a harmonious blend that provides diverse benefits. Diffuse it day or night for an uplifting fragrance or add it to your skin care routine and apply topically to enhance natural radiance and reduce the appearance of blemishes. Invite its fresh, woodsy aroma everywhere you go.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.
- Includes the naturally occurring constituents geranial, alpha-pinene, eucalyptol, and alpha and beta santalol
- May help reduce the appearance of blemishes
- Offers a stimulating and rejuvenating space
- Purifies the air with its uplifting, woodsy scent
- Apply topically with Rose Ointment™ to refresh skin.
- Add to V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and use in a massage for its invigorating, soothing aroma.
- Rub on the bottoms of your feet in the morning to jump-start your day.
- Apply to your chest for a breath of fresh air.
- Diffuse indoors to freshen the air.
- Add to Thieves® Household Cleaner for a boost in your spring cleaning.
- Diffused outside, Australian Kuranya’s crisp, herbaceous scent is just the thing to settle into a summer evening on the back porch with friends.
- With its fresh notes of Tea Tree and the rich, warm notes of Sandalwood, Australian Kuranya offers an uplifting, soothing aroma for diffusing to create a positive and motivating space while working through your list of weekend chores.
- Diffuse the positive, invigorating aroma of Australian Kuranya at your desk to breathe in a crisp aroma as you power past the 3 p.m. slump.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
Get to Know
This essential oil blend is the first product to carry the D. Gary Young Research Institute seal on its label. This seal is an assurance that Gary’s tradition of quality and innovation has been upheld through the development and production of every new Young Living product.