Young Living’s AromaDome® provides an enclosed area for the concentrated diffusion of essential oils and is specifically designed to be used with Young Living’s new AromaLux™ Atomizing Diffuser (sold separately). The AromaDome is easy to use, and can be set up and taken down in seconds. It can be used on a massage table, a bed, the floor, or any surface the user can comfortably and safely lie flat inside the AromaDome. The robust array of settings on the AromaLux diffuser, along with the adjustable entry flap and a closable ventilation window on the AromaDome, provide a wide range of vapor output and concentration settings. The AromaDome is made of a lightweight material and is semi-translucent to allow for subdued light inside the tent for maximum relaxation during use.
Dimensions: Approximately 35 inches tall, 33.5 inches deep, and 36 inches wide at the base
The AromaDome should ONLY be used with Young Living’s AromaLux Atomizing Diffuser (sold separately).
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
How To Use
1. Assemble the AromaLux with your desired essential oil.
2. Place the AromaLux diffuser top, with the essential oil bottle and hose attached, into the small upper pocket located above the zipper inside the AromaDome with the oil vapor exit port pointed toward the center of the AromaDome.
3. The AromaLux™ diffuser should remain outside of the AromaDome on a flat surface.
4. Turn on the AromaLux Atomizing Diffuser.
5. Enter the AromaDome™ , lay on your back and zip the AromaDome door closed.
6. The maximum time recommended for AromaDome usage is 15 minutes, diffusing 3 minutes on and 3 minutes off.
Caution:• The AromaDome is specifically designed to be used only with Young Living’s AromaLux™ Atomizing Diffuser (sold separately).
• The AromaDome should not be used with water-based diffusers, as the concentrated humidity may be harmful to your health.