Sponsor: Young Living Essential Oils, 3125 Executive Parkway, Lehi, Utah 84043.
By participating, you (“entrant” or “you”) agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects and not subject to appeal.
1. DESCRIPTION. Sponsor is conducting promotions (each, a “Promotion”) through a signup page on Sponsor’s website located at https://www. youngliving.com/instyle-giveaway. The promotion period begins September 7, 2017, at 12:01 a.m., MT, and ends at 11:59 p.m., MT, on October 7, 2017 (the “Promotion Period”).
2. ELIGIBILITY. Promotions are open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are age 18 or older (or the age of majority in the jurisdiction where they reside) at the time of entry. Void elsewhere and where prohibited by law. Employees, officers, and directors of Sponsor, its parent company, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, and agencies (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), and immediate family members of such individuals (defined as parent, child, sibling, spouse), are not eligible to participate in any Promotion or win a prize. The Promotions are subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
3. HOW TO ENTER. Internet access required. To enter you must fill out the Signup Page and submit your entry on that page. All requirements listed in the applicable Signup Page and these Official Rules must be completed in full for an entry to be considered valid. Any attempted form of entry other than as described in the applicable Entry Announcement is void. Entries must be received by the time indicated in the applicable Entry Announcement.
4. PRIZES. Winners will receive one bag of various essential oils, consisting of one each of the following 5-ml bottles of essential oil: Thieves, Lavender, Jasmine, Lemon, Orange, Grapefruit, Eucalyptus, Ylang Ylang, Peppermint, and Cedarwood. The prize has an approximate retail value (“ARV”) of $307.79. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash and must be accepted as awarded, with no substitutions of any kind. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Sponsor is not responsible for and the winners will not receive the difference, if any, between the actual value of a prize at the time of award and the ARV stated in an Entry Announcement. All federal, state, and local taxes (including income and withholding taxes), if any, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided are the winner’s responsibility, regardless of whether the prize is used in whole or in part
5. WINNER SELECTION. On the Drawing Date set forth in an Entry Announcement, Sponsor shall conduct a random drawing to select three hundred (300) potential winners. Each winner will receive one prize.
6. ODDS OF WINNING A SWEEPSTAKES PROMOTION. In a Sweepstakes Promotion, odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
7. HOW TO CLAIM A PRIZE. The potential winner of a Promotion will be notified by email promptly after the Drawing Date or the conclusion of drawing in order to obtain a current mailing address for delivery of his/her prize. Sponsor may request and potential winners agree to provide an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release covering eligibility, liability, advertising, publicity and media appearance issues, unless prohibited by law. If a potential winner is found to be ineligible, or not in compliance with these Official Rules, or declines to accept the prize, or if Sponsor does not receive a return email from a potential winner with a delivery address in a timely manner after notification, or if a prize notification or prize is returned as undeliverable, such potential winner will be disqualified and his/her prize forfeited without compensation of any kind, and Sponsor will select an alternate potential winner from among the remaining eligible entries by a random drawing in a Sweepstakes Promotion.
8. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY. By entering a Promotion, you represent and warrant that you are the creator of any content included in the entry that you submit in association with the Promotion, and you grant to Sponsor an irrevocable, royalty-free, transferrable, sublicensable, worldwide license in perpetuity to use, copy, reproduce, modify, publish, display, perform, exploit, and prepare derivative works of such content in any manner, media, or format now existing or hereafter devised, without any obligation of notice, attribution, or compensation to you. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, modify, or suspend a Promotion at any time if fraud, technical failures, or any other errors or other causes corrupt the administration, security, or integrity of the Promotion. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor reserves the right to select winners from among all eligible entries received up to the time of such cancellation, in a manner determined by Sponsor to be fair, appropriate, and consistent with these Official Rules.
9. RELEASES. As a condition of entering a Promotion, entrant agrees: (i) to release, indemnify, and hold harmless the Promotion Entities and Facebook from any and all liability, loss, or damage incurred with respect to participating in the Promotion or the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of a prize; and (ii) that under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, any punitive, indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; and (iii) all causes of action arising out of or connected with the Promotion or the awarded prize(s) shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (iv) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, and in no event will entrant be entitled to receive attorneys’ fees or court costs. By participating in a Promotion and/or accepting a prize, entrant grants to Sponsor, the other Promotion Entities, and each of their respective designees the absolute right and license to use, publish, post, and/or display his/her name, address (city and state of residence), photograph, voice, likeness, and/or other indicia of persona (regardless of whether altered, changed, modified, edited, used alone, or used with other material in the Promotion Entities’ sole discretion) in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity, without additional compensation or consideration, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law.
10. GENERAL. Sponsor’s failure to or decision not to enforce any provision in these Official Rules will not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. In the event of any conflict with any Promotion details contained in these Official Rules and Promotion details contained in an Entry Announcement or other Promotion-related materials, these Official Rules shall prevail. In the event that any provision herein is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsor’s employees are not authorized to waive, modify, or amend any provision or provisions of these Official Rules in any manner whatsoever. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF A PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11. GOVERNING LAW, JURISDICTION AND VENUE . All issues and questions concerning these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with a Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Utah without regard to conflicts of law principles. All entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the appropriate state or federal court located in Utah.
12. NAME OF WINNER(S)/OFFICIAL RULES. For the name of the winner(s) of a Promotion, send a self-addressed, postage-stamped envelope to: Young Living Essential Oils Promotions– Winners’ List Request, 3125 Executive Parkway, Lehi, Utah 84043, and include the applicable Drawing Date or the end date of the respective Promotion. For a copy of these Official Rules, print out these pages or send a self-addressed, postage-stamped envelope to: Young Living Essential Oils Blog Promotions– Official Rules Request, 3125 Executive Parkway, Lehi, Utah 84043. Only one request of either type, mailed separately, will be fulfilled. Vermont and Washington residents may omit return postage.
PROMOTIONS ARE IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, FACEBOOK.