1. Our business hours are Monday through Saturday 8 a.m.-6 p.m. from September to March, and 8 a.m.-8 p.m. April to August, closed on Sunday’s and open during events.
2. Arrangements can be made outside of these hours for an additional fee. We do not book events on Sunday.
3. Groups of 500 or more must be permitted, permitting fee will be applied.
4. Groups over 500 may require security, EMT or vendor services, additional fees may apply.
5. No alcohol, smoking, or fireworks are permitted on the farm.
6. Trash and litter must be cleared and disposed of before leaving the farm. Garbage receptacles will be placed throughout the farm. If trash, litter, and/or food items are left on the farm, you will automatically forfeit your cleaning deposit.
7. Kitchens, walk-in coolers, and event space must be cleaned before leaving the farm and checked by your assigned farm contact to receive your cleaning deposit. If you leave without contacting your farm contact, you will automatically forfeit your cleaning deposit.
8. Any accidents or property damage must be reported to your assigned farm contact. If he/she is unavailable, please see the Visitors Center Manager.
9. Parents are responsible for their children at all times.
10. Dogs are allowed on park grounds, but must remain on a leash while in the park, and owners will be responsible to retain control at all times.
11. The Young Living Visitors Center will stay open to the public during regular posted hours.