1. Our business hours are Monday through Friday 8 a.m.–6 p.m. and Saturday 9 a.m.–5 p.m., September to March. From April to August, our business hours are Monday through Friday 8 a.m.–8 p.m. and Saturday 9 a.m.–5 p.m. We’re closed on Sundays and during public-facing events.
2. Arrangements can be made outside of these hours for an additional fee. We do not book events on Sunday.
3. Groups of 500 or more must have a permit; permitting fee will be applied.
4. Groups over 500 may require security, EMT, or vendor services; additional fees may apply
5. No alcohol, smoking, or fireworks are permitted on the farm.
6. Trash and litter must be cleared and disposed of before leaving the farm. Garbage receptacles will be placed throughout the farm. If trash, litter, and/or food items are left on the farm, you hereby forfeit a portion or all of the $250 refundable cleaning deposit.
7. Kitchens, walk-in coolers, and event space must be cleaned before leaving the farm and checked by your assigned farm contact to receive your $250 refundable cleaning deposit. If you leave without contacting your farm contact, you will automatically forfeit the $250 refundable cleaning deposit.
8. Any accidents or property damage must be reported to your assigned farm contact. If he/she is unavailable, please see Michelle Courtney at1. 801.418.8928 or email@example.com.
9. Parents are responsible for their children at all times.
10. Dogs are allowed on park grounds but must remain on a leash while in the park, and owners will be responsible to retain control at all times.
11. The Young Living Visitors Center will stay open to the public during regular posted hours.
12. We reserve the right to book events on federal holidays and holiday weekends.
13. Event prices are subject to change.