The Finca Botanica Farm Collection features four rare, exotic essential oils from plants cultivated at Young Living’s Finca Botanica Farm and Distillery in Chongon, Ecuador: Incan Melissa, Paicotea, Ecuadorian Ylang Ylang, and Palo Santo.
Features & Benefits:
- A Young Living-exclusive collection featuring essential oils from botanicals grown and distilled at the Finca Botanica Farm and wildcrafted from the Ecuadorian highlands
- Includes Incan Melissa and Paicotea—two new, Young Living-exclusive essential oils available only as part of this collection
- All four essential oils in this collection can be applied topically or enjoyed aromatically to bring a touch of the Ecuadorian tropics into your home
- Supports the livelihood of Ecuadorian natives, with whom Young Living contracts to gather wildcrafted Palo Santo, Paicotea, and Ocotea
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.
• Lippia alba† (Incan Melissa) leaf/stem oil • Ocotea aciphylla† (Paicotea) leaf oil • Cananga odorata† (Ecuadorian Ylang Ylang) flower oil • Bursera graveolens† (Palo Santo) wood oil †Pure essential oil