ENROLLMENT VOUCHER FAQs
1. What is an enrollment voucher?
It’s a single-use discount that an existing member can give to an enrollee.
2. How will I avail of the P1,000 enrollment voucher in October?
All you need to do is purchase a minimum of 250PV to earn not just the enrollment voucher but also 2 pcs of the Peppermint 5ml. These are items that you can use to SHARE Young Living to friends and family.
3. When will the enrollment voucher be credited to the qualified member’s Virtual Office account?
The enrollment voucher code will be credited to the qualified member’s Virtual Office account upon shipment of order.
4. Where can the qualified member see the enrollment voucher code?
Go to the qualified member’s Virtual Office >> My Account >> Voucher History to see the voucher code. There, you can see the voucher’s issue date, amount, expiration date, and the name of the member who redeemed the code as well as redemption date.
5. When will the enrollment voucher expire?
Our enrollment vouchers are valid for 90 days upon crediting to the qualified member’s Virtual Office account.
6. How can a new member use the enrollment voucher?
Qualified member must give the voucher code to the new enrollee. Upon checkout, the enrollee can apply the promo code.
7. Can the voucher be used multiple times?
No, the voucher code can only be used once at full voucher amount.
8. Can an enrollee use multiple vouchers upon checkout?
No, only 1 voucher code can be used.