1. Can I cancel my purchased tickets?
All purchased tickets are non-cancellable and non-refundable.
2. Can I transfer the tickets I have purchased?
You can change the name of the ticket holder on the event ticketing website on or before May 15 (Wednesday).
3. Can I bring children to the event?
You are not suggested to bring children to the event for better experience for you and other members. You are welcomed to bring infants to the event if necessary, but no baby-friendly restrooms or nursery services will be provided. If children affect or obstruct any events, they will be requested to leave the venue with accompanying persons.
4. Is there an on-site order processing and pick-up service at event?
There is no on-site order processing and pick-up service at event. All event orders will be processed within 5 working days after the event and will be delivered within 2 to 5 working days afterwards.
5. How can I become a Young Living Member?
You may ask your friends who are Young Living members for details of membership and registration. You may also register online
to join the Young Living family.
6. Is there lunch provided at event?
There is no lunch provided at event. You will have a one-hour lunch break and you can arrange your own lunch.