Helichrysum essential oil’s sweet, earthy aroma is perfect to diffuse when you work on your next project; the invigorating scent helps create a stimulating, refreshed environment. Steam distilled from the tiniest of flowers, the delicate blossoms produce a rich oil with a complex profile, featuring the naturally occurring constituents neryl acetate, gamma curcumene, and alpha-pinene. These tiny flowers pack a punch, aromatically and topically, as Helichrysum oil provides many benefits for the skin, including reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the Become a Member link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
- Warm, comforting scent
- Can be used in post-workout massage
- Inspiring aroma
- Cleansing properties
- Neryl acetate
- Add Helichrysum to your daily skin care regimen to enhance the appearance of skin.
- Diffuse the inspiring aroma during work or study.
- Use Helichrysum’s cleansing benefits by adding a couple drops to your nighttime facial cleanser.
- Mix 1–2 drops with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and use in a relaxing massage.
- Bathe the air in this earthy, grounding aroma during your morning skin care routine.
- Encourage a sense of calm and focus by welcoming the sweet scent into your study during homework sessions and while working on creative projects.
- Fill your living room with the clarifying fragrance during times of rest and quiet contemplation.
diffused. Its cleansing properties can be beneficial when applied topically, smoothing the appearance of uneven
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
oils. Native to coastal locales in places such as France, Italy, and Croatia, the delicate flowers bloom in rocky soils
before a painstakingly careful harvest. Global exploitation of the botanical led Young Living to import rocks to our
Dalmatia Aromatic Farm in Split, Croatia, to replicate its preferred environment, where we now cultivate the
previously wild-crafted blossoms. We steam distill the helichrysum blossoms and provide our members access to
what is sometimes known as the “Everlasting Flower.”