DiGize essential oil blend combines Tarragon, Ginger, Peppermint, Juniper, Lemongrass, Anise, and Patchouli oils for a spicy, exotic aromatic blend. It also contains Fennel essential oil, which people have used for a broad range of purposes since the ancient Egyptians. To enjoy the rich, calming scent of DiGize, diffuse it in your home, office, or car. You can also apply it directly to your chest, wrists, and abdomen to enjoy its scent wherever you go.
|Item No. (SKU):|
|Brand Partner Price:|
This item is currently not available for purchase.
This product is only available to purchase by Young Living Brand Partner. To join and become a Young Living Brand Partner click on the Become a Brand Partner link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
- Has an herbaceous, spicy scent
- Provides a comforting aromatic experience when applied topically
- Has a calming aroma
- Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are
- pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Avoid
- direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
- Take off with this grounding blend when heading out on family vacations.
- Permeate the family room with this sweet and earthy aroma for a moment of togetherness after dinner.
- Hit the road with a USB car diffuser and take advantage of this relaxing scent.
applying topically to the abdomen for a calming aromatic experience.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
Lemongrass, Anise, Patchouli, and Fennel essential oils give this exclusive blend a warm and spicy scent that is both
exotic and comforting. The Young Living Whispering Springs Farm in Mona, Utah, has been a long-standing source
of Peppermint essential oil, and the Peppermint in DiGize provides a slightly cool fragrance to the otherwise spicy
scent. The complex aroma of DiGize comes from the variety of oils in the blend. Tarragon and Ginger provide the
herbaceous and spicy undertones, while Juniper and Patchouli combine for a calming aroma.