Cedarwood (Cedrus atlantica) essential oil’s woodsy, warm, balsamic aroma creates a relaxing, calming, and comforting atmosphere when diffused to help support a relaxing nighttime routine. The cleansing and moisturizing properties associated with Cedarwood also make it a great addition to your favorite skin care products. When applied topically, it can help maintain the appearance of healthy, youthful skin. You can also massage Cedarwood oil into your scalp to enhance the appearance of healthy-looking hair.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the Become a Member link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
- Creates a relaxing, calming, and comforting atmosphere when diffused to support a relaxing nighttime routine
- Helps maintain the appearance of youthful skin and healthy-looking hair
- Has skin-cleansing properties
- Is a natural deodorizer
- Includes naturally occurring constituents that are high in sesquiterpenes
- Diffuse Cedarwood in the evening to create a relaxing atmosphere and help neutralize odors.
- Apply 1–2 drops onto your pillow before going to bed.
- Add a couple of drops to a DIY outdoor spray blended with oils such as Citronella, Rosemary, Tea Tree, Myrtle,
- Clove, or Lemongrass to use at sporting events or while camping.
- Pamper yourself with an at-home scalp massage. Warm a few drops between your hands and rub it into your scalp
- for healthy-looking hair.
- Add Cedarwood to your favorite lotions and skin care products to help cleanse and moisturize the skin.
- Set yourself up for a restful evening with a soothing, honey-like aroma.
- Discover the quiet moments with a balance of sweet and earthy fragrances to support focus.
and hair to moisturize and condition.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
dinner to help set the mood.
- 3 drops Cedarwood
- 2 drops Patchouli
- 2 drops Geranium (or Jasmine)
light and invigorating diffuser blend. We’re sure that the delicious smell of these oils will make even dreary days
seem a little brighter.
- 5 drops Orange essential oil
- 5 drops Cedarwood essential oil
garden-like sanctuary by diffusing this essential bouquet this summer.
- 5 drops Jasmine essential oil
- 4 drops Cedarwood essential oil
- 2 drops Frankincense essential oil
- 1 drop Idaho Balsam Fir essential oil
direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
Get to Know
Cedarwood oil. Historically, ancient Egyptians used Cedarwood oil in ceremonial rites. Young Living’s Cedarwood
oil comes from Morocco and the United States, and it is steam distilled from the bark of the tree. Cedarwood is a
key ingredient in Brain Power™, Grounding™, Highest Potential™ and Cel-Lite Magic™ massage oil.