1. Both the enroller and member must be Young Living’s active wholesale members. Young Living Retail Customers are excluded from this program.
2. Only members aged 18 or above are eligible to join the incentive program.
3. Any bonus buying or violation of Young Living’s Policy and Procedures would cause disqualification from this program.
4. If the account has a sponsor change during the qualifying period, Young Living reserves the right of final decision.
5. An existing Silver member in Taiwan will be eligible for this program given the member has reached and maintained the rank of Silver and meet the minimum sales volume requirement* within Taiwan for 3 consecutive months before March 2017.
6. If an enroller has sponsored and supported more than one (1) qualifying Silver members during the qualifying period, the enroller will be eligible for the reward for a maximum of one (1) time only.
7. If a member qualifies for the reward both as a new member and also as another member’s enroller, he/she will be eligible for the reward for a maximum of one (1) time only.
8. Members who qualify for the reward and then attempts to abandon the reward will not receive any refund or compensation. Members may not transfer the reward to another person or member if they are unable to personally attend.
9. Qualifiers will be announced in early May 2017. Acceptance of the prize will be required within 10 calendar days of notification in order to redeem the prize.
10. Members who qualify for the reward and then cancel will not be refunded. Travel insurance not included. Young Living will not be held responsible if cancellation of the event occurs due to any of the following: strikes, picket lines, boycott efforts, fires, floods, accidents, war (whether or not declared), revolution, riots, insurrections, acts of God, acts of government, acts of the public enemy, scarcity or rationing of gasoline or other fuel or vital products, inability to obtain materials or labor, or other causes that are reasonably beyond the control of Young Living.
11. Any upgrade requests or changes to the original booking will be administered and paid for by the prize winner.
12. Young Living will be the final arbiter of all rules interpretations and qualification determinations, and such decisions will be final. Where applicable, any qualification subsidy will be reported as income to the winners for tax purposes. Members who qualify will be responsible for paying applicable taxes on any subsidy or subsidies granted by Young Living. Young Living reserves the right to suspend or terminate this promotion, including without notice, if deemed necessary by executive management. Employees of Young Living and its associated entities and their spouses and immediate family members are not eligible to participate in this promotion. This promotion is void where prohibited. All members who qualify will be subject to auditing or verification of their point totals.