Expertly blended with a dash of Spruce, Cypress and three types of Eucalyptus oils for an energising aroma. Renew and revitalise your senses with this uplifting scent, inspired by nature for an earthy kick. Apply this reinvigorating and rich blend to your chest, pulse points and neckline during a high-intensity workout for an instant dose of freshness. During winter, breathe in the fresh notes supporting clear breathing. Or you may like to add a few drops of this exotic blend into coconut oil for an easy massage.
- Earthy and refreshing aromatic blend.
- Clear a stuffy head, breathing directly from the bottle.
- Be gym ready, placing onto your chest for a burst of motivation.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
Only available for registered Brand Partners. Please enroll or login to the Virtual Office to purchase.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
How To Use
- Inhalation: Place onto chest, pulse points and neckline during a workout for a burst of motivation.
- Beauty: Add a few drops into your favourite lotion, shower gel or carrier oil, enjoying the energising aroma. Dilute a few drops into coconut oil, applying to dry winter skin, particularly elbows, knees and heels.
- Massage: Dilute a few drops into 10 ml of Young Living V-6® Enhanced Vegetable Oil Complex, for an uplifting, restorative massage. Or rub a drop onto the skin for an aromatic, energising boost.
- Perfume: Dab onto the neckline, pulse points and chest for a reinvigorating experience.
Eucalyptus Globulus* leaf oil, Myrtle (Myrtus communis)* oil, Pine (Pinus sylvestris)* leaf oil, Marjoram (Origanum majorana)* leaf oil, Eucalyptus Radiata* leaf oil, Eucalyptus Citriodora* leaf oil, Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)*oil, Cypress (Cupressus sempervirens)* leaf/nut/stem oil, Black Spruce (Picea mariana)* leaf oil, Peppermint (Mentha piperita)* oil.
May contain: Citral**, Citronellol**, Coumarin**, Eugenol**, Geraniol**, Limonene**, Linalool**.
*100% pure essential oil.
**Natural constituents of essential oils.