Find your happy place with this lovely sweet oil. Steam distilled from the flowering tops, this shrub-like plant is part of the mint family and calms the mind, body and soul. Referred to as “blue gold,” this floral and herbaceous oil was featured in Ancient Roman bathing rituals. It is believed to support a good night’s sleep. Known as the Father of modern aromatherapy, René-Maurice Gattefossé, an early 20th century French chemist was said to discover the soothing and refreshing effects of Lavender when the wonder oil helped with healing a burn.
- Relaxing and refreshing scent.
- Perfect for baths and bedtime rituals.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
Only available to Young Living Brand Partners. Please enrol or login to purchase this product. Making an exclusive Essential Rewards monthly order? Please purchase via your ER order in the Virtual Office, or by calling Member Services.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
How To Use
- Beauty: Add a few drops to lotions and skincare products.
- Bath: Add 4 drops of Lavender and 1 cup of Epsom salt into a warm bath.
- Massage: Dilute with a carrier oil for an easy evening massage.
- Perfume: Add to pulse points and neckline for a floral fragrance.
Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)* oil.
May contain: Coumarin**, Geraniol**, Limonene**, Linalool**.
*100% pure essential oil.
**Natural constituents of essential oils.