Attending corporate Young Living events is one of the best ways to experience the Young Living lifestyle. As valuable training always comes with an investment, we would like to give you the opportunity to earn some extra cash!
We are thrilled to offer you the opportunity to earn yourself a reimbursement of up to €150 to finance any costs that you incur when travelling to or attending a Young Living corporate event. This will help you to access training and events to help accelerate your Young Living business and connect with other distributors from all over Europe.
Qualification: Enrol at least 9 new distributors with a Premium Starter Kit (PSK) during the qualification period from January 1, 2020 – March 31, 2020
and get a €150 cash reimbursement. What’s more, the value can be accumulated each time you enrol 9 with a PSK! So for example, if you enrol 18 distributors between January 1, 2020 – March 31, 2020, you will receive a €300 cash reimbursement. If you enrol 27, you will get €450, enrol 36 and get €600 and so on!
This reimbursement can only be used to attend the following 2020 Young Living corporate events:
Corporate Events 2020
Please visit the Featured Events page at YoungLiving.com for the latest available corporate events.
We will notify winners each month via email throughout the promotion period (around the 20th of the month) with full details on how to claim the reimbursement.
To claim your prize, you need to follow the instructions in your qualification emails and send all relevant travel and event tickets together with reimbursement details to email@example.com
Once we have received and verified all relevant documents, you will be reimbursed up to 2 weeks after you have attended the corporate event. Find more details in the FAQs below.
What is the qualification period for this promotion?
The promotion begins January 1, 2020 at 12:01 a.m. (GMT) and ends on March 31, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. (BST). The beginning of the time zone is measured according to the Young Living EMEA office in London.
What is the qualification to qualify for this promotion?
Enrol at least 9 new members with a Premium Starter Kit (PSK) within the qualification period of January 1, 2020 – March 31, 2020.
Who is eligible to participate in this promotion?
Every Distributor, who has signed the Distributor Agreement with Young Living Europe B.V can participate in this promotion.
I’m based in Europe but most of my team members are based outside of Europe. If I sign up someone from a country outside of Europe, does this count towards this promotion?
The new person needs to be a resident in Europe or Russia and sign a Distributor Agreement with Young Living B.V. Signing up someone from a country outside of Europe or Russia will not count towards this incentive.
What do I need to do to qualify for this incentive?
You need to enrol a minimum of 9 new distributors during the qualification period of January 1, 2020 – March 31, 2020. The value can be accumulated!
2020 Qualification period:
I have signed up more than 9 new distributors with a PSK—can I qualify multiple times for the reimbursement?
Yes, you can! The reimbursement value will be accumulated each time you enrol 9 new distributors with a PSK. So for example, if you enrol 18 distributors between January 1, 2020 – March 31, 2020, you’ll receive a €300 cash reimbursement. If you enrol 27, you’ll receive €450, enrol 36 and receive €600 and so on!
Does the new distributor need to enrol with the PSK or can they simply purchase a PSK during the incentive period?
As long as the new distributor signs up and purchases an eligible Premium Starter Kit between January 1, 2020 – March 31, 2020, the sign-up will count towards this incentive. If the new distributor signs up within the qualification period (for example in January 2020) and then purchases the PSK later (for example March 1, 2020), the point will still be counted—as long as the PSK is purchased before 11:59 p.m. (BST) on March 31, 2020.
However, if they enrol a new distributor within the qualification period but the new distributor waits to purchase the PSK at a later date outside of the qualification period (for example in April 2020), this sign up will not be included.
Do I still get a point if the distributor returns the PSK ?
No, the point will not count if the new distributor returns the PSK.
How can I keep track of my progress in this incentive?
We will publish weekly leaderboards on the Thrive! Europe
How will I know if I have qualified for the cash reimbursement?
You will be notified by firstname.lastname@example.org
via email on or around Monday April 20, 2020 with instructions on how you can claim your reimbursement.
Please note, we can only reimburse you after you have attended the event. It will take up to 2 weeks after we have received and verified all receipts that you provide to us. This also includes possible delays in transaction times due to international bank transfers.
I couldn’t use my reimbursement towards an event in 2020 . Can I use it after 2020?
The reimbursement can only be used towards 2020 events.
However, If you cannot attend an event due to personal circumstances & you have evidence to support your claim, please contact us at email@example.com
Can I transfer my ticket to someone else?
Tickets are non-transferable.
I qualified for the reimbursement but my account is a joint membership. Do we both get the reimbursement if we attend an event?
The reimbursement does not count twice. It is limited to the amount won per distributorship, and it is then up to them to decide how they wish to allocate the reimbursement between themselves.
Can I get money or PV instead of the reimbursement?
The reimbursement cannot be exchanged for money. In the rare circumstance that you are unable to receive a bank transfer, then you may receive credit on your Young Living account at your request.
By when do I need to use my reimbursement?
You will need to use your reimbursement by December 31, 2020. Please ensure all receipts are mailed to us by this date to avoid your award being forfeited. We will send you a reminder email towards the end of the year if you have not yet used your reimbursement.
Event To Event Incentive Appendix
For more information about the 2020 event to event incentive eligible premium starter kit please see below.
Terms and Conditions
1. The incentive is organised by Young Living Europe B.V (the ‘promoter’).
2. The promotion is open to permanent residents and citizens of Europe or Russia over the age of 18 (eighteen) years who have agreed to the Distributor Agreement of Young Living Europe B.V.
3. By entering the promotion, all participants agree to be bound by these rules which will be interpreted by the promoter, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding. The promoter reserves the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel this promotion and any giveaways or any aspect thereof, without notice of any time, for any reason which the promoter reasonably deems necessary.
4. The qualification period for this incentive begins January 1, 2020 at 00:01 a.m. (GMT) and ends on March 31, 2020 at 23:59 p.m. (BST). The beginning of the time zone is measured according to the Young Living EMEA office in London.
5. Eligibility: Active distributors with residency of Europe or Russia who have agreed to the Young Living Europe B.V Distributor Agreement.
Participants will be awarded as shown in the table below and according to the qualification criteria: Enrol 9 new distributors with a Premium Starter Kit (PSK) between January 1, 2020 – March 31, 2020 and earn a €150 reimbursement. This value can be accumulated. You will be reimbursed two weeks after
submitting your receipts for attending a Young Living corporate event. Please send your event tickets and any travel receipts to firstname.lastname@example.org
by December 31, 2020 to claim your cash back.
7. The award is non-transferable, nor redeemable for cash or PV.
8. Participant results will be checked for non-compliant behaviour which are set out in the Young Living Policies and Distributor Agreement. Non-compliant activity will be deemed invalid and will not count towards the awards in the incentive and may lead to further conduct measures.
9. No liability shall attach the promoter in relation to any claims, losses or any liabilities for any loss of profit or any other direct / indirect special or consequential loss arising out of any of the awards. Any awards shall be declared by the recipient for tax purposes.
10. The promoter may require the receivers of the awards to be identified, photographed and published in printed media or on social media when accepting their awards or after having received their awards. The promoter may use the uploaded images in whole or in part and any reproductions thereof for advertising, promotion, publicity or otherwise on any website for any media purpose and for any other lawful purpose whatsoever.