Steam distilled from flowers of trees grown at Young Living’s farm in Ecuador, Ylang Ylang essential oil has a sweet, romantic aroma and moisturizing properties, making it a key ingredient in many luxury skin and hair products. Ylang Ylang is often classified as a heart note because it emerges just as the top notes begin to dissipate. Add it to your daily moisturizer, a steamy bath, or homemade hair mask for a relaxing, luxuriously aromatic at-home spa day.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.
- Has a pleasant, floral aroma
- Helps create a calming environment
- Can help moisturize skin
- Enhances the appearance of healthy-looking skin
- Nourishes the hair and scalp
- Germacrene D
- Benzyl acetate
- Geranyl acetate
- Benzyl benzoate,
- Para-cresyl methyl ether
- Methyl benzoate
- Benzyl salicylate
- Rub Ylang Ylang on your wrists and neck to leave a calming, floral fragrance you can enjoy throughout the day.
- Add it to your lotion or a non-comedogenic carrier oil to enjoy its moisturizing properties.
- Mix 1–3 drops with coconut oil for a deep-conditioning hair treatment that will leave hair smelling sweet and floral.
- Add it to a hot bath to create a relaxing atmosphere to help you unwind after a long day.
- Keep romance alive in your bedroom with this warm, floral scent.
- Fill your home with feelings of safety and comfort when you infuse it with the depth and sweetness of this tropical aroma.
- 2 drops Grapefruit Essential Oil
- 2 drops Lavender Essential Oil
- 2 drops Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
- 5 dropsYlang
- 5 drops
- 1 drop
- 1 drop Globulus
- 6 drops Royal Hawaiian™ Sandalwood
- 4 drops Ylang Ylang
- 2 drops Idaho Balsam Fir
- 2 drops Frankincense
Contraindications: If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or have broken, irritated, or sensitive skin, do not use this product.
Known Adverse Reactions: If you experience nausea, dizziness, headache or an allergic reaction, discontinue use.