Thieves® Laundry Soap
Designed to be powerful and efficient, this concentrated 32-ounce bottle of Thieves Laundry Soap can clean up to 64 loads of laundry. Harnessing the power of stain-fighting enzymes and our signature Thieves premium essential oil blend, the plant-based formula of Thieves Laundry Soap is a straightforward clean with no surprises and no synthetics.
Features & Benefits:
- Free from SLS, dyes, petrochemicals, formaldehyde, phosphates, synthetic perfumes, chlorine and optical brighteners
- Safe and gentle enough to be poured directly onto clothing as a pre-treatment
- Natural enzymes combat dirt, stains and strong odors
- Formulated with gentle, plant-based cleansers that are safe for sensitive skin
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.
How to Use
Directions: Follow the instructions found on the garment’s care label. Add clothes. Start machine and add the proper amount of soap for load size.
- Use ½ cap for conventional washers
- Use ¼ cap for HE washers.
- Use more, as needed, for large or heavily soiled loads.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of eye contact, flush thoroughly with water.
- If swallowed, drink plenty of water and consult a physician.
Storage: Do not expose to direct sunlight.