Previously known as Melaleuca Alternifolia oil, Tea Tree oil is steam distilled from the leaves in Australia. It has a wide range of uses and is especially beneficial to the skin
In Aromatherapy can be used topically:
- or inhaled to reduce the symptoms of cold & cough
Be sure to follow label instructionsTea Tree Label
This item is currently not available for purchase.
- Reduces the appearance of blemishes
- Helps maintain healthy-looking hair and scalp
- Maintains the appearance of healthy skin and nails when applied to feet and toenails
- Includes the naturally occurring constituents terpinene4-ol, gamma terpinene, and alpha-terpinene
- Included in Purification® and Melrose™ essential oil blends, ClaraDerm™, and more
- Helps eliminate musky odors
- May work as a naturally derived deodorant
- 1,8-cineole (Eucalyptol)
- Reduce the appearance of blemishes by applying Tea Tree topically.
- Combine Tea Tree with water in a small glass spray bottle and use to freshen linens and towels.
- Diffuse it to combat stale or unpleasant odors in the home.
- Combine it with citrus scents such as Lemon or Lemongrass for a natural deodorizer.
- Add it to homemade soaps and moisturizers to experience its cleansing properties.
- Apply it to skin as part of your nighttime routine to help maintain the appearance of healthy-looking skin.
- Combat the pungent odor of gym clothes radiating from your laundry room before tackling the endless pile of clothes and linens.
- Put your feet up and dissolve your day’s stresses in any room of the house with this renewing aroma for a memorable at-home spa experience.
- Jump over any mental block and stay focused with its clarifying, refreshing scent during late-night study or work sessions.
- Create a natural deodorizer for the kitchen after cleaning out the fridge by combining Tea Tree with one of your favorite Young Living citrus essential oils.
- 5 drops Citronella
- 2 drops Lemongrass
- 2 drops Tea Tree
- 3 drops Geranium
- 6 drops Valor® to create an empowering environment
- 2 drops Citrus Fresh™ for a bright and refreshing scent
- 2 drops Shutran™ for a scent that inspires feelings of masculinity
- 2 drops Tea Tree to provide a strong aroma
Contraindications: If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or have broken, irritated, or sensitive skin, do not use this product.
Known Adverse Reactions: If you experience nausea, dizziness, headache or an allergic reaction, discontinue use.