Super B is a comprehensive multi-vitamin/multi-mineral complex containing all eight essential, energy-boosting B vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9 and B12). Recently reformulated, it now features Orgen-FA®, a natural folate source derived from lemon peels and methylcobalamin, a more bioavailable source of B12.
Combined with Nutmeg essential oil and bioavailable chelated minerals such as magnesium, manganese, selenium, and zinc, Super B not only assists in maintaining healthy energy levels, but it also supports the normal function of the immune system, helps protect against oxidative stress caused by free radicals and much more.
B vitamins are essential to our health and well-being, and each B vitamin performs a unique and separate function in the body. They must be replenished daily, since they are not stored in the body.
The benefits of the Super B supplement include:
- Source of vitamins and minerals that support biological functions which play a key role in the maintenance of good health.
- Helps to prevent deficiency in vitamin B3, B6, B12, pantothenic acid, riboflavin, thiamine, biotin and folate.
- Helps to maintain healthy hair, nail, mucous membranes, skin and cognitive functions.
- Helps to form red blood cells and maintain normal red blood cells.
- Helps in energy metabolism and production, in the body’s ability to metabolize nutrients, and in the maintenance of normal metabolism of iron.
- Source of selenium, an antioxidant for the maintenance of good health, which helps protect against oxidative stress and damage caused by free radicals.
- Helps to maintain normal function of the immune system, development and maintenance of bones, muscle function, DNA synthesis, thyroid gland function, connective tissue formation, and acid-base metabolism. Also helps in the process of normal regulation of cell division and specialisation.
- Adequate calcium (and vitamin D) throughout life, as part of a healthy diet, along with physical activity, may help prevent bone loss/osteoporosis, and reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis (in peri- and post-menopausal women) in later life.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.
How to Use
Adults: Take 2 tablets daily with a meal. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications or natural health products.
Please refer to specific label instructions for how to use tips and information.