Seedlings Diaper Rash Cream
Keep little bottoms comfortable without using harsh chemicals that could irritate sensitive skin. With mild, gentle ingredients you can feel good about, Young Living Seedlings™ Diaper Rash Cream just may be the best diaper rash treatment you’ll try for your baby’s sensitive skin. Seedlings Diaper Rash Cream is made with 100 percent naturally derived ingredients, including 100 percent pure essential oils. This thick, Lavender-scented cream reduces the duration and severity of diaper rash when applied at the first sign of redness. It soothes on contact, protects your baby’s delicate skin, and acts as a physical barrier to wetness.
Seedlings Diaper Rash Cream can be used as a preventative measure before bed or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged. The extra gentle, mild formula—developed specially for your infant’s tender skin—seals out wetness and helps balance skin moisture while reducing redness.
For best results, use with Seedlings Baby Wipes and the rest of our Seedlings product line.
Benefits and Features:
- Helps relieve, treat, and prevent diaper rash
- Protects chafed skin or minor skin irritation due to diaper rash
- Reduces the duration and severity of diaper rash when applied at the first sign of redness
- Soothes on contact and provides immediate relief
- Reduces redness
- Seals out wetness and helps balance skin moisture
- Protects the skin and acts as a physical barrier to irritants
- Rubs in smoothly and gently
- Extra gentle, mild formula developed specially for infants’ delicate skin
- Made with 100 percent naturally derived ingredients, including 100 percent pure essential oils
- Made with non-nano zinc oxide approved for the treatment and prevention of diaper rash
- Dermatologist tested and hypoallergenic
- Vegetarian friendly
- Formulated without lanolin, parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, synthetic preservatives, synthetic fragrances, or synthetic colorants
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
How to Use
Children 1-3 years: Apply liberally to a clean and dry diaper area as needed, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
Be sure to follow label instructions.
Cautions and Warnings: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms worsen or last for more than 7 days.
Storage: Store at room temperature (20° to 25°C).