Putting your best face forward is easy when you have the proper makeup application tools.
The Savvy Minerals Essential Brush Set is a perfect companion to the Savvy Minerals line. It includes five essential makeup application brushes, plus a stylish and convenient carrying case. Each soft makeup application brush is made from high-quality synthetic fibers that are designed to hold the optimal amount of product and provide easy makeup application and a luxurious feel. Each brush works beautifully with the texture of Savvy Minerals powders, so there are no better makeup application brushes for your favourite Savvy Minerals products.
The Essential Brush Set includes the following:
- Foundation Brush
- Blush Brush
- Veil Brush
- Blending Brush
- Eyeshadow Brush
- Zippered Carrying Case with inner pouch
Each brush is labelled with its primary function to take the guesswork out of makeup application.
Benefits and features of Savvy Minerals Essential Brush Set:
- Includes five essential makeup application brushes and a handy carrying case
- High-quality brushes feature synthetic fibers and easy to clean bristles that dry quickly
- Soft on skin
- Dermatologist tested and hypoallergenic bristles
- Designed to hold the optimal amount of product and provide easy makeup application
- Soft, branded Carrying Case features a vibrant pink liner with elastic brush holders and a zippered inner pouch
- Made in Italy
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
How to Use
Foundation Brush: Use to apply foundation.
Blush Brush: Use to apply blush or bronzer.
Veil Brush: Use to apply any veil or dusting powder.
Blending Brush: Use to blend eyeshadow. Can also be used for blending and contouring.
Eyeshadow Brush: Use for eyeshadow and brow definition.
Wet the bristles under running water, angling them down. Avoid getting water on the brush handle, which can loosen the bristles over time. Gently massage a mild soap into the bristles, rinse and repeat if needed. Squeeze excess water out and lay brush flat to dry.