One of the oldest and most highly regarded herbs that is originally native to Europe, peppermint is now grown mostly in the United States. This oil has an invigorating aroma that can be diffused to create an environment conducive to work or study or applied topically to cool muscles following activity.
Be sure to follow label instructionsPeppermint Oil Label
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
- Cools fatigued muscles after physical activity
- Relieves joint and muscle pain associated with strains, sprains, and rheumatoid arthritis
- Produces a focused environment when diffused
- Acts as a carminative and antispasmodic for digestive discomfort
- Promotes feelings of calm and fights occasional nervous tension
- Provides a refreshing experience when mixed with your favourite shampoo or when applied to skin after a warm day in the sun
- Reduces the symptoms of cough and cold when inhaled
- Creates an invigorating and refreshing experience when inhaled
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 10 minutes 3 times daily.
CAUTIONS: Keep out of reach of children. If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a health care professional prior to use. Avoid exposure of applied area(s) to the sun.