Peace & Calming Essential Oil
Peace & Calming® essential oil is a gentle, sweet blend of Ylang Ylang, Orange, Tangerine, Patchouli, and Blue Tansy. This fragrant oil is a wonderful addition to your meditation, evening routine, or playtime with the kids. With a comforting, fresh aroma, Peace & Calming oil creates a relaxing environment that’s especially great for homes with children. This multipurpose oil can be used as part of your children’s bedtime routine, and then for yourself to enjoy the quiet that comes with a household of little dreamers tucked safely in bed.
In Aromatherapy, Peace & Calming can be used topically or inhaled:
- To act as a nervine and calmative which enhances relaxation
- Diffuse this oil to freshen the air, especially in rooms where children play or study.
- Apply to the bottom of feet before bed as part of a bedtime ritual for your whole family.
- Dilute with V-6 Enhanced Vegetable Oil Complex for a calming back massage before naps or bed.
- Combine with Citrus Fresh Essential Oil for a bright, invigorating scent that’s perfect for mornings before school or practice.
- Add 4–5 drops to 1 cup Epsom salt for a calming bath at the start of the day or as part of an evening routine.
- Add to a bath gel base for a cleanser your entire family will love.
Commonly used with: V-6 Enhanced Vegetable Oil Complex, Citrus Fresh Essential Oil, Tranquil Roll-on, and Orange Essential Oil.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.
- Has a comforting, fresh aroma
- Helps freshen the air when diffused and improves the appearance of skin when applied topically
- Offers a peaceful environment for yoga and meditation
- Includes the naturally occurring constituents limonene, germacrene D, sabinene, camphor, and patchoulol
- Apply Peace & Calming to the bottoms of feet at night as part of a bedtime ritual for your whole family.
- Dilute it with V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex for a calming back massage before naps or bed.
- Combine it with Citrus Fresh for a bright, invigorating scent that’s perfect for mornings before school or practice.
- Add 4–5 drops to 1 cup of Epsom salt for a centering bath at the start of the day or as part of a calming evening routine.
- Add it to Young Living Bath & Shower Gel Base for a cleanser your entire family will love.
- Fill your bedroom with the warm, comforting aroma when you cuddle under the blankets.
- Refresh play and study spaces with the sweet scent.
- Infuse your steamy shower with the grounding aroma after a busy day of work and errands.
- Make home a haven with the inviting aroma and encourage gathering among the ones you love.
- Enrich your yoga or personal space for a fulfilling moment of mediation or contemplation.
- Transport yourself from a cluttered work desk to an idyllic countryside.
For inhalation: Apply 1-6 drops of undiluted essential oil to a handkerchief/tissue and inhale occasionally. Use up to 3 times per day.
- 3 drops Orange essential oil
- 3 drops Peace & Calming® essential oil blend
- 3 drops Copaiba essential oil
- 1 drop Cinnamon Bark essential oil
Known Adverse Reactions: If you experience nausea, dizziness, headache or an allergic reaction, discontinue use.