- Apply Peace & Calming to the bottoms of feet at night as part of a bedtime ritual for your whole family.
- Dilute it with V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex for a calming back massage before naps or bed.
- Combine it with Citrus Fresh for a bright, invigorating scent that’s perfect for mornings before school or practice.
- Add 4–5 drops to 1 cup of Epsom salt for a centering bath at the start of the day or as part of a calming evening routine.
- Add it to Young Living Bath & Shower Gel Base for a cleanser your entire family will love.
WHERE TO DIFFUSE
- Fill your bedroom with the warm, comforting aroma when you cuddle under the blankets.
- Refresh play and study spaces with the sweet scent.
- Infuse your steamy shower with the grounding aroma after a busy day of work and errands.
- Make home a haven with the inviting aroma and encourage gathering among the ones you love.
- Enrich your yoga or personal space for a fulfilling moment of mediation or contemplation.
- Transport yourself from a cluttered work desk to an idyllic countryside.
This fragrant oil blend is a wonderful addition to your meditation, evening routine, or playtime with the kids. With a comforting, fresh aroma, Peace & Calming has become a popular oil for everything from enhancing the environment in your home to applying as a personal fragrance for any occasion.
Adults: For all use through topical application: Mix 5 drops of Peace & Calming essential oil in 5ml (1 teaspoon) of carrier oil (preferably V-6TM Enhanced Vegetable Oil Complex). If a larger quantity is desired, maintain a ratio of 1 drop to 1 ml carrier oil. Apply to affected area up to 3 times per day. Do not use essential oils undiluted. Not for oral use. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil.
For inhalation: Apply 1-6 drops of undiluted essential oil to a handkerchief/tissue and inhale occasionally. Use up to 3 times per day.
- 3 drops Orange essential oil
- 3 drops Peace & Calming® essential oil blend
- 3 drops Copaiba essential oil
- 1 drop Cinnamon Bark essential oil
Cautions and Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care practitioner. If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Do not expose the applied area(s) to the sun for 24 to 48 hours after application.Contraindications: If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or have broken, irritated, or sensitive skin, do not use this product.
Known Adverse Reactions: If you experience nausea, dizziness, headache or an allergic reaction, discontinue use.