MultiGreens™ is a nutritious chlorophyll formula designed to boost vitality by working with the glandular, nervous, and circulatory systems. * MultiGreens is made with spirulina, alfalfa sprouts, barley grass, bee pollen, eleuthero, Pacific kelp, and YLTG essential oils. This power packed supplement provides a daily source of greens that can be used as a tool for energy to help get you through the day. Skip the fuss of smoothies and green drinks and go straight to MultiGreens to help invigorate and revitalize your body.
Feautures & Benefits:
- MultiGreens helps to support proper liver function.
- It is a factor in the maintenance of good health.
- This unique supplement is a good source of antioxidants.
- It provides antioxidants that help fight and protect cells against/reduce free radicals as well as protects cells against the oxidative effect of and the cell damage caused by those free radicals.
- MultiGreens is a source of amino acids, which are the building blocks of protein in the body.
- In addition to its many other benefits, MultiGreens is also a helpful workout supplement.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
How to Use
Adults Take 1 capsule daily. Ensure consumption of enough fluid before, during, and after exercise.
Be sure to follow label instructions.
Duration of Use: For use beyond 1 month, consult a health care practitioner.
Cautions and Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have any type of acute infection, if you are taking blood thinners, or if you are taking any other medication or natural health product.
Contra-Indications: Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, if you have high blood pressure, or if you are allergic/hypersensitive to bee-products or pollen.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dry place.