Master Formula is a full spectrum, multi-vitamin and multi-mineral complex that helps support general health and well-being. By utilizing a Synergistic Suspension Isolation process – SSI Technology – ingredients are delivered in three distinct delivery forms, each chosen for their complimentary properties. Collectively, these ingredients provide a premium, synergistic complex to support your body.
Each pre-packaged sachet contains 1 liquid capsule, 1 caplet, and 2 capsules. The ideal mix of vitamins and minerals for adults, this high-quality complex is the perfect combination of multi-nutrients that support biological functions, playing a key role in the maintenance of good health.
The benefits of Master Formula are all-encompassing. It helps support a healthy immune system, maintains healthy bones, hair, nails and skin, while having a positive effect on energy metabolism, tissue formation, blood cell maintenance, cognitive function, muscle formation and so much more.
The benefits of Master Formula include:
- Excellent source of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants—all factors in the maintenance of good health, normal growth and development.
- Helps with the formation and proper function of red blood cells
- Helps to reduce fatigue caused by iron deficiency anemia, while also helping to maintain normal iron transport in the body.
- Helps in energy metabolism and tissue formation, and normal function of the immune system.
- Helps to maintain healthy bones, hair, nail, mucous membranes and/or skin.
- Helps to maintain cognitive functions, electrolyte balance and normal thyroid gland function.
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, gums and teeth.
- Helps to maintain proper muscle formation (including the heart muscle).
- Supports liver function, wound healing, the absorption of calcium and phosphorous.
- Helps to prevent Biotin, Zinc, Selenium, Vitamin D3 and chromium deficiencies.
- Contains calcium (Vitamin D) which, along with a healthy diet and physical activity, may help prevent bone loss/osteoporosis in later life.
- Ingredients help fight and protect the cell damage caused by free radicals.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
How to Use
Adults: Take 1 packet (2 Capsules, 1 Tablet, 1 liquid filed Capsule) daily with water and food a few hours before or after taking other medications or natural health products.
Cautions and Warnings: Consult product label.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dry place. Do not expose to excessive heat or direct sunlight
Be sure to follow label instructions. Click here to view Master Formula label.
Liquid Vitamin Capsule (per capsule): Beta-Carotene 300 mcg (500 IU), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 10 mcg (400 IU), Vitamin E (d Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate) 33.5 AT (50 IU), Vitamin K2 (Menaquinone-7) 50 mcg, Turmeric (Curcuma longa – Rhizome) 1.5 mg, Cardamom essential oil (Ellettaria cardamomum – Seed)1.5 mg, Clove essential oil (Syzygium aromaticum – Flower bud) 1.5 mg, Sweet Fennel essential oil (Foeniculum vulgare subsp. vulgare var. dulce – Seed) 1.5 mg, Ginger essential oil (Zingiber officinale – Root/Rhizome) 1.5 mg
Micronized Nutrient Capsule (per capsule): Beta-Carotene 1350 mcg (2250 IU), Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) 6 mcg, Biotin 150 mcg, Iron (Iron hydrolyzed vegetable protein (HVP) chelate) 5 mg, Magnesium (Magnesium hydrolyzed vegetable protein (HVP) chelate) 30 mg, Zinc (Zinc hydrolyzed vegetable protein (HVP) chelate) 7.5 mg, Selenium (Selenium hydrolyzed vegetable protein (HVP) chelate) 37.5 mcg, Copper (Copper (II) hydrolyzed vegetable protein (HVP) chelate) 175 mcg, Manganese (Manganese (II) hydrolyzed vegetable protein (HVP) chelate) 1 mg, Chromium (Chromium (III) hydrolyzed vegetable protein (HVP) chelate) 60 mcg, Molybdenum (Molybdenum (VI) hydrolyzed vegetable protein (HVP) chelate) 37.5 mcg, Guava (Psidium guajava – Fruit) 40:1 247.5 mg (9.9 g crude), Holy Basil (Ocimum tenuiflorum – Leaf) 10:1 1.25 mg (12.5 mg crude), Limon (Citrus limon – Peel) 10:1 1.25 mg (12.5 mg crude), Norwegian Kelp (Ascophyllum nodosum – Whole) 2.5 mg, Inositol 2.5 mg, PABA (para-Aminobenzoic acid) 2.5 mg, Spirulina (Spirulina plantensis – Whole) 2.5 mg, Barleygrass (Hordeum vulgare – Leaf) 2.5 mg, Citrus bioflavonoids (Citrus sinensis – Fruit, Citrus limon - Fruit, Citrus reticulata - Fruit, Citrus aurantifolia - Fruit, Citrus paradisi - Fruit) 2.5 mg, Sweet Orange (Citrus sinensis – Fruit) juice powdered 2.5 mg, Wolfberry (Lycium barbarum – Fruit) 15:1 Concentrated juice 2.5 mg (37.5 mg crude), Olive (Olea europea – Leaf) 5:1 extract (20% Oleuropein, 30.0% Polyphenols) 2.5 mg (25 mg crude), Boron (Boron citrate) 80 mcg, Lycopene (Solanum lycopersicum – Fruit flesh) 0.3 mg
Phyto-Caplet (per tablet): Vitamin C (Calcium ascorbate, Malpighia glabra) 61 mg, Calcium (Calcium carbonate) 200 mg, Potassium (Potassium chloride) 50 mg, Choline (Choline bitartrate) 50 mg, Fructooligosaccharides (Saccharum officinarum) 75 mg, Green Coffee (Coffea Arabica – Fruit) 20:1 (40% Chlorgenic acids) 13.75 mg, Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis – Leaf) 25:1 (80% Polyphenols, 75% Catechins, 40% EGCG) 12.22 mg, Quercetin (Styphnolobium japonicum – Flower) 4.58 mg