Cold pressed from the fresh fruit peel of lemons grown in Argentina and the United States, lemon oil has refreshing and cooling properties. Its fresh, citrus scent is an instant pick-me-up.
In Aromatherapy can be used topically:
- or inhaled to reduce the symptoms of cold & cough
Be sure to follow label instructionsLemon Label
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.
- Keep Lemon on hand for its clean, energizing, and invigorating aroma.
- Diffuse it to create a more focused environment. Use its aroma to create an uplifting atmosphere.
- Add Lemon to skin care products to help reduce the appearance of aging.
- Use it to help remove adhesives. Inhale or apply topically to reduce the symptoms of cough and cold.
- From the bottle: Clean, refreshing, citrus aroma
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
- Boost your daily cleaning regimen by adding a few drops to your floor, window, or surface cleaning solutions.
- Make Lemon a part of your nighttime beauty routine by mixing 1–2 drops with your favourite beauty products. It will reduce the appearance of aging for a youthful complexion.
- Diffuse Lemon when the atmosphere is melancholy for a boost of cheer.
- Diffuse it at work or school for a bright aroma that creates a sense of focus and motivation.
- Fill the kitchen with a dose of Lemon’s familiar lemon-drop aroma to take clean to a whole new level.
- Banish everyday odours in your living room or family room by combining Lemon with other purifying scents such as Pine, Grapefruit, or Peppermint.
Get to Know
- 4 drops Bergamot essential oil
- 3 drops Lemon essential oil
- 3 drops Basil essential oil
- 4 drops Lemon essential oil
- 4 drops Stress Away essential oil blend
- 2 drops Lemongrass essential oil