Derived from the flowering tops in EasternEurope, helichrysum was traditionally used to support healthy looking skin. The helichrysum flowers are commonly called "everlasting" or "immortal."
In Aromatherapy can be used topically:
- to help reduce the symptoms of acne or boils
- to relieve minor skin irritation, cuts, bruises & burns
- to help relieve joint or muscle pain associated with sprains, strains & rheumatoid arthritis
- or inhaled can act as a nervine and calmative which enhances relaxation
- or inhaled to reduce the symptoms of cold & cough
- when experiencing digestive discomfort can act as a carminative and antispasmodic
- to experience relief from eczema and dermatitis
Be sure to follow label instructionsHelichrysum Label
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.
- Warm, comforting scent
- Can be used in post-workout massage
- Inspiring aroma
- Cleansing properties
- Neryl acetate
- Add Helichrysum to your daily skin care regimen to enhance the appearance of skin.
- Diffuse the inspiring aroma during work or study.
- Use Helichrysum’s cleansing benefits by adding a couple drops to your nighttime facial cleanser.
- Mix 1–2 drops with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and use in a relaxing massage.
- Bathe the air in this earthy, grounding aroma during your morning skin care routine.
- Encourage a sense of calm and focus by welcoming the sweet scent into your study during homework sessions and while working on creative projects.
- Fill your living room with the clarifying fragrance during times of rest and quiet contemplation.
Contraindications: If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, do not use this product.
Known Adverse Reactions: If you experience nausea, dizziness, headache or an allergic reaction, discontinue use.