German Chamomile has a calming aroma that helps create feelings of peace and patience. This oil can be applied as part of a massage to desired areas. This daisy-like plant has been introduced to North America and Australia and is the most popular source of the herb chamomile.
In Aromatherapy, it can be used:
- For symptomatic relief of acne and boils
- To relieve minor skin irritation, cuts, bruises and burns
- As a nervine and calmative
- To help relieve joint and muscle pain associated with sprains, strains and rheumatoid arthritis
- To help relieve headaches
- As a carminative and antispasmodic for symptomatic relief of digestive discomfort
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.