Eucalyptus Radiata essential oil comes from an evergreen tree native to Australia that is part of the Myrtaceae plant family. Steam distilled from the leaves, Eucalyptus Radiata essential oil is loved for its fresh, sharply clean aroma. Diffuse Eucalyptus Radiata oil to promote a stimulating and rejuvenating environment. There are many other Eucalyptus Radiata uses loved by members, including using it in invigorating massage after activity. Found in many of Young Living’s popular products, including Ortho Ease® Massage Oil, and R.C.™ essential oil blend, Eucalyptus oil is a must-have in your home, the effects of eucalyptus oil are too wonderful to pass on.
Eucalyptus Radiata can be used to:
- to help relieve joint or muscle pain associated with strains, sprains, and rheumatoid arthritis
- or inhaled to help relieve headache
- or inhaled to help relieve colds and coughs
- Turn your shower into a spa by putting 5–10 drops of Eucalyptus oil on a warm, damp washcloth and placing it in the shower just out of direct contact with the water before showering. It will create cooling, Eucalyptus-infused steam.
- Add a couple drops to Ortho Ease Massage Oil and massage it into your feet or after activity for a relaxing experience.
- Diffuse it in your home or work space for a stimulating and rejuvenating environment.
- Create a DIY room refresher spray from Eucalyptus Radiata essential oil to combat stale odours.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include VAT. Shipping charges not included.
For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.
How to Use
Adults: Add up to 8 drops of essential oil to 10 ml of carrier oil and apply once daily. Do not use essential oils undiluted. Not for oral use. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil.
Duration of Use: For use beyond 1 month, consult a health care practitioner.
Cautions and Warnings: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. NOT TO BE TAKEN ORALLY. This product contains more than 25% Eucalyptus oil. If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care practitioner. If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Avoid exposure of applied area(s) to the sun.
Contraindications: Do not use this product if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you have broken, irritated, or sensitive skin.
Known Adverse Reactions: If you experience nausea, dizziness, headache or an allergic reaction, discontinue use.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
Be sure to follow label instructions.