Your hands deserve the best cleansing ingredients that nature has to offer; indulge them with the bright aroma of Lushious Lemon Foaming Hand Soap. The invigorating fragrance of lemon uplifts the spirit while our trusted plant-based formula leaves your hands feeling soft and refreshed. With a revitalising signature scent, this Lushious Lemon Foaming Hand Soap will become a must-have in every sink in your home.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include GST. Shipping charges not included.
- Young Living signature scent with an enlivening, luxurious aroma.
- Combines Lemon, Lemon Myrtle, Spearmint and Ylang Ylang essential oils with other naturally derived ingredients to clean hands.
- Instant foam makes it easy to lather and rinse.
- Leaves skin feeling soft and clean with a light lemony scent.
- Formulated with naturally derived, plant-based ingredients.
- Gentle and effective alternative to commercial soaps.
- Family friendly.
- Decyl glucoside - a natural cleanser and foaming agent ideal for gentle, thorough cleansing.
- Aloe - a moisturising ingredient that helps prevent over-drying for softer hands.
- Gingko biloba - a moisturising ingredient that promotes soft-feeling hands.
- Lemon essential oil - 100 percent natural essential oils backed by Young Living’s Seed to Seal® quality commitment.
- Lemon Myrtle essential oil - 100 percent natural essential oils backed by Young Living’s Seed to Seal® quality commitment.
Get to Know
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! Lushious Lemon Foaming Hand Soap is gentle enough for the whole family to use.
Yes! Every essential oil in our Lushious Lemon Foaming Hand Soap is diluted to a level that is safe for topical use.
The alcohol helps blend the ingredients together to distribute them evenly. Alcohol also serves to preserve the formula. The alcohol in Lushious Lemon Foaming Hand Soap is denatured by treating it with Lemon essential oil, which prevents oral consumption. Topical use of alcohol treated with essential oils is safe for skin. Most companies denature alcohol with chemical additives, but we use essential oils to create a better alternative to other products on the market.