Lending itself to a wide variety of applications, Ginger oil is a popular essential oil with a warm, energising aroma. It is steam distilled from the root of the ginger plant, and is part of the Zingiberaceae family. Ginger was used anciently in India and China and was taken to the Mediterranean as early the 1st century AD. Ginger is now found throughout the world, and Ginger essential oil is found in many homes.
Ginger essential oil benefits include its topical and aromatic uses, whether the oil is being diffused during a long road trip or applied during a massage. Its spicy, invigorating aroma also makes it popular in the perfume industry.
Ginger essential oil benefits are derived from its naturally occurring constituents zingiberene and beta-phellandrene, making it a key ingredient in DiGize™ and Digest & Cleanse™. No matter if it’s included in a sweet or savoury dish, Ginger essential oil stands out from the crowd.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include GST. Shipping charges not included.
For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.
How To Use
Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and apply to desired area as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
Culinary: Ginger essential oil is a distinct and versatile oil that’s great to keep on hand in the kitchen. Add a few drops to food and drink recipes to introduce a warm, spicy twist.
Storage: Store in a cool, dark place.
- Diffuse around your home to create a warm, uplifting environment.
- Use a USB Diffuser to freshen the air in the car with Ginger’s refreshing aroma. It’s great for everyday errands or full-day road trips.
- Add a couple drops to Ortho Sport® Massage Oil for a post-workout massage.
- Incorporate into your morning skin care regimen to experience its energising aroma and support healthy-looking skin.
- Add a drop to your tea for a nice, soothing hot drink.
- Dip a toothpick in Ginger and add it to your stir-fry for a zing of exotic flavour.
- Add a spicy twist to a refreshing classic! Try adding a few drops of Ginger essential oil to a pitcher of fresh-squeezed lemonade.
- Mix a few drops of Ginger with your marinades and salad dressings to add a warm, spicy note.
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil