Geranium essential oil (Pelargonium graveolens) is carefully steam distilled from the fragrant flowers and leaves of the popular plant native to southern Africa. With a sweet, floral scent, there are many topical and aromatic Geranium oil uses, including high-end perfumes and skin care products.
Add this oil to lotion, body wash, and hair care products to instantly enhance the aroma of your personal care products or diffuse Geranium oil to create an uplifting, pleasant environment. Its calming, floral aroma can encourage peaceful, spiritual feelings, making it a great oil for your living room or meditative spaces. You can also add Geranium oil to a steamy bath to create a relaxing, spa-like experience.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include GST. Shipping charges not included.
For 25 years our Seed to Seal® quality commitment has been both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship and accountability. We believe you want only the best for your family and yourself—products that are genuine, free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity. Our proprietary Seed to Seal promise is our pledge to you, the earth, and ourselves that Young Living products will be the best available, now and always.
Seed to Seal and its three pillars—Sourcing, Science, and Standards—are infused into every aspect of our exacting essential oil production processes, both on our own farms and our carefully curated family of partner farms. Seed to Seal is infused into our painstaking quality testing and retesting to ensure that your family enjoys the purest essential oil products on the planet. Ultimately, Seed to Seal is infused into everything we do. We know that for us—and for you—simply nothing else will do.
How to Use
Topical: Apply 2–4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for sensitive skin.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
Culinary:Add a few drops to desserts, cakes, jellies and teas for a sweet, earthy flavour.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
- Diffuse in the office or classroom for a comforting aroma.
- Add to a neutral moisturiser and apply morning and night to create the appearance of healthier-looking skin.
- Combine with oils such as Lavender and Ylang Ylang and add to a hot bath. The rich, luxurious aroma will create a private getaway.
- Apply to wrists or the nape of the neck for a sweet, floral, and natural perfume.
- Diffuse Geranium in your bathroom to make your bathroom smell fresh.
- Put 3-5 drops of Geranium oil in each of your shoes to keep them smelling fresh. If your shoes have plastic or leather soles, put the oil onto a cotton ball and leave it overnight.
- Keep your carpet or rug smelling fresh with Geranium essential oil added to baking soda. Sprinkle the mixture into the carpet, let it sit for at least 15 minutes, and then vacuum it up.
- Freshen your rubbish bins with Geranium essential oil sprinkled into baking soda. Shake mixture into the bottom of the bins and refresh as needed.
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil