Whether you use it as the base of an elaborate look or on its own for a more natural approach, our mineral foundation has you covered. Part of our Savvy Minerals by Young Living® line, this long-lasting foundation is made with high-quality, mineral-based ingredients. Its buildable formula can be used for sheer to full coverage and blends flawlessly for a natural-looking foundation that still diminishes the appearance of imperfections and blemishes. It is also an all-day foundation, so you don’t need to worry about it as you transition between your home, work and social life. Plus, we specially crafted it without fillers, synthetics or parabens, making it a great foundation for sensitive skin. With its long-lasting formula, gentle ingredients and gorgeous finish, Savvy Minerals by Young Living® Foundation is the only coverage you need stashed in your makeup bag.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include GST. Shipping charges not included.
- Diminishes the appearance of imperfections and blemishes.
- Minimises pore appearance.
- Brightens complexion.
- Absorbs excess oils.
- Enhances natural beauty.
- Buildable formula for sheer to full coverage.
- Long-lasting, all-day wear.
- Ideal for sensitive skin.
- Made with mineral-based ingredients.
- Vegan friendly not tested on animals.
- Formulated without talc, bismuth, parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals or synthetic fragrances.
- Cool 1
- Cool 2
- Cool 3
- Warm 1
- Warm 2
- Warm 3
- Dark 1
- Dark 2
- Dark 3
- Savvy Minerals by Young Living Misting Spray
- Savvy Minerals by Young Living Bronzer
- Savvy Minerals by Young Living Veil
- Savvy Minerals by Young Living Blush
- For best results, use a foundation brush. Sprinkle a small amount of foundation into the jar lid and swirl the brush in the lid to collect the powder. Lightly tap the brush handle to dust off any excess. Using circular motions, blend the foundation onto your skin, repeating to build coverage.
- For more controlled coverage, spritz your brush 2 -3 times with Savvy Minerals by Young Living® Misting Spray before swirling in the powder. Keep things simple with foundation only or use bronzer, blush and veil for a full-face look.
If you aren’t sure which undertone you have, look at the veins on the underside of your forearm. If they have a green tinge to them, it’s likely that your undertone is warm. If they have a bluish tinge, your tone probably runs cool.
Each tone - Warm, Cool and Dark - comes in various shades, with No. 1 as the lightest shade. As the number goes up, the shade gets darker. Once you know your undertone and preferred shade, you’re ready to start building your perfect look!