Young Living’s Dewdrop™ Diffuser functions as a humidifier, atomiser and aroma diffuser in one simple-to-use product. Inspired by the purity and elegance of a drop of morning dew, the Dewdrop Diffuser’s design reflects Young Living’s dedication to providing high-quality essential oils. Its ultrasonic technology breaks any mixture of essential oils and water into millions of microparticles, disperses them into the air, and releases the constituents found in Young Living essential oils. Custom designed with up to ten hours of diffusion, automatic shut-off, and 11 LED light options, Young Living’s Dewdrop Diffuser can transform any space into a spa-like atmosphere.
Transform your surroundings: The ultrasonic frequency generates waves at 1.7 million times per second, releasing essential oil molecules into the air to help create a relaxing, spa-like atmosphere in your home or office.
Always read the label and follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Not to be taken. Application to sunlight may increase sensitivity to sunlight. The claims listed above are only applicable for Australia.
The Dewdrop Diffuser comes with free 5-ml bottles of Lavender and Lemon essential oils.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include GST. Shipping charges not included.
- Helps reduce odours when used with Young Living’s essential oils.
- Transforms any space into an inviting, aroma-filled atmosphere.
- Diffusing essential oils is a perfect way to relax and create an atmosphere of peace and harmony.
- Runs for up to ten hours with automatic shutoff.
- 11 LED light options.
- Lavender Essential Oil
- Peace & Calming ® Essential Oil Blend
- Build Your Dream™ Essential Oil Blend
- 1. Remove both outer and inner lids.
- 2. Add water until level reaches, but does not exceed, the red water fill line marker.
- 3. Add 5-8 drops of essential oil.
- 4. Replace both lids back onto the unit; align the groove on the outer lid to the notch on the base.
- 5. Plug the power adaptor into a power outlet.
- 6. Press the on/off button to switch on.
- 7. The unit should be producing mist and the LED light should be on.
- The ultrasonic frequency of the Dewdrop Diffuser generates waves at 1.7 million times per second.
- The Dewdrop Diffuser is extremely quiet.
- 11 LED light options.
- Always turn off and unplug the diffuser prior to cleaning.
- To ensure proper performance, clean the ultrasonic plate and lid after each use.
- If essential oil begins to build up on the ultrasonic plate, gently wipe it off using a cotton swab dipped in rubbing alcohol.
- If essential oil begins to build up on the lid, gently wipe it off using mild soap and water only.
- Never use a corrosive detergent to clean the ultrasonic plate or damage will occur.
- Periodically check under the diffuser to keep the fan intake free of debris.
- Debris can be removed by blowing on the fan intake opening or wiping with a clean, dry cloth. (Do not use aerosol sprays, solvents, or abrasives to clean the plastic housing.)
- When not in use, clean the diffuser and store dry.
- Replacement ultrasonic plates can be purchased from Young Living.
Get to Know
Operation Time: 10 hour maximum
Size/Dimensions: 13.5 x 13.5 x 19 cm
Reservoir Size: 180 ml
Weight: 0.44 kg
Vapour Output: 30 ml of water and oil / hour
Noise Level: <44dB
Added Features: Timed Shut-Off, 11 LED Light Options