Savvy Minerals by Young Living® Bronzer is your secret to a healthy, sun-kissed glow any time of year. Our natural-looking shades will enhance your radiance and natural beauty and take your tan to the next level. There’s no need to worry about losing your glow late in the day either - Savvy Minerals by Young Living® Bronzer is formulated to be long-lasting for all-day wear.
Savvy Minerals by Young Living® Bronzer does more than highlight the places the sun kisses your face; it’s great for contouring, too! The buildable, blendable colour makes it easy for you to create a look that’s as natural or as dramatic as you choose. Made with finely milled mineral-based ingredients, Savvy Minerals by Young Living® Bronzer is ideal for sensitive skin and provides a smooth, luxurious application experience.
Stock up on your favourite clean beauty item! This product is available while stocks last.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include GST. Shipping charges not included.
- Gives skin a healthy, sun-kissed glow.
- Enhances tanned skin.
- Great for contouring.
- Buildable colour.
- Enhances your natural beauty.
- Long-lasting, all-day wear.
- Ideal for sensitive skin.
- Made with mineral-based ingredients.
- Vegan friendly.
- Not tested on animals.
- Summer Loved (Warm Brown)
- Crowned All Over (Medium Nude)
- Savvy Minerals by Young Living Foundation
- Savvy Minerals by Young Living Bronzer
- Savvy Minerals by Young Living Blush
- Savvy Minerals by Young Living MultiTasker
For best results, apply with a brush. After applying foundation, sprinkle a small amount of bronzer onto its jar lid. Dip the brush into the lid to pick up the powder, then lightly tap the brush handle against the side of the lid to remove the excess. Apply bronzer to areas of the face where the sun hits naturally, including cheekbones, bridge of nose, forehead and chin. Build colour gradually to avoid overapplication.