Whether you’re looking for romantic rosiness or youthful luminosity, give your skin a healthy glow with Savvy Minerals by Young Living® Blush. Our long-lasting blush is made with mineral-based ingredients and provides the perfect flush. The variety of colours comes in natural-looking shades & complements many different skin tones.This blush builds and blends beautifully, allowing you to create a radiant, natural-looking flush that suits your skin tone. Like all Savvy Minerals by Young Living® products, it is ideal for sensitive skin.
Stock up on your favourite clean beauty item! This product is available while stocks last.
This item is currently not available for purchase.
These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. To become a Young Living member click on the "Become a Member" link at the top of this page.
* All prices shown include GST. Shipping charges not included.
- Gives cheeks a perfect flush.
- Promotes radiance & provides a healthy glow.
- Buildable colour with variations to complement all skin tones.
- Enhances natural beauty.
- Long-lasting, all-day wear.
- Ideal for sensitive skin.
- Made with mineral-based ingredients.
- Vegan friendly.
- Not tested on animals.
- Formulated without talc, bismuth, parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals or synthetic fragrances.
- I Do Believe You’re Blushin’ (Pink Neutral)
- Smashing (Cool Pink)
- Passionate (Dark Burnished Rose)
- Serene (Soft Coral-Peach Matte)
- Charisma (Bright Pink)
- Savvy Minerals by Young Living Foundation
- Savvy Minerals by Young Living Bronzer
- Savvy Minerals by Young Living Veil
- Savvy Minerals by Young Living MultiTasker
- For best results, apply with a brush. After applying foundation, sprinkle a small amount of blush onto its jar lid. Dip the brush into the lid to pick up the powder, then lightly tap the brush handle against the side of the lid to remove the excess. Apply blush to the apples of the cheeks and blend outward, along the cheekbone toward the temples. Build colour gradually to avoid over-application.