Topical: Dilute with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and apply to desired area as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
Storage: Store in a cool, dark place.
DIY with Essential Oils
- DIY air freshener: put 3-5 drops of essential oil onto 3-4 cotton balls and place them in a tiny bowl. You can place the bowls all around the house (perhaps behind the toilet or on the window sills) for a fresh-smelling home.
- If you have a fireplace, add 10 drops of essential oil to a dry log. Allow the oil to soak into the wood for at least 2 days before burning.
- Add extra scent to a candle: add 3 drops of essential oil to the hot melted wax near the wick after the candle has been burning for a few minutes.
- DIY linen spray: Add 20 drops of essential oil to distilled water in a spray bottle. Shake well before each use and spray as desired.
- Put 3 drops of essential oil onto a cotton ball and clip it to the vent on your air conditioner to keep the room smelling fresh.
- DIY car freshener: select what shape you’d like, and cut out two pieces of felt and one piece of cardboard, and glue the felt to both sides of the cardboard. Put 3-6 drops of essential oil on each side, and refresh when needed.