Click here to view the qualifiers for Cruise Under the Stars!
CRUISE DATES: 9 - 12 FEBRUARY, 2018
REGISTRATION FOR CRUISE UNDER THE STARS HAS CLOSED.
To register, login to your Virtual Office, then search for the code in your Standard Order search bar, select 'Cruise Under the Stars' and then follow the prompts to pay for your registration.
Cruise valued at over $2,400 per person includes: 3 night cruise, 2 day training workshop, meals, entertainment and gifts!
World class two-day workshop conducted by internationally recognised professional trainer, Nicki Keohohou. (see below for details).
Three nights twin share accommodation on Royal Caribbeans’s new 5-star ship, The Explorer of the Seas.
All meals and most drinks.
Gala Dinner at the Signature Restaurant on the last night.
New Silvers who qualify all 4 months will be rewarded with a massage at the Vitality Spa on board the Explorer of the Seas and an exclusive set of Savvy Minerals by Young Living make-up.
Free time to enjoy the Explorer of the Seas facilities including: theatre and musical performances, live music and comedy, trivia, poolside movies, dance classes, mini golf, flow rider simulator, fitness centre, jogging track, sports courts, solarium, pools,spas & much more!
NICKI KEOHOHOU WORKSHOPS
SATURDAY TRAINING: Leading Higher
Leadership is defined as “the action of leading a group or an organisation.”The key is to be leading with the right actions. In this fast-paced leadership workshop you will discover:
Actions to lead at a higher level.
How to identify and build leaders.
Coaching skills to empower your team.
The difference between responsibility and accountability.
SUNDAY TRAINING: Build it Big with Young Living
It takes a certain set of skills to build a successful YL business and develop new skills to advance in rank and status within the company. In this interactive workshop you will explore new skills that may challenge your thinking and you will learn:
How to avoid objections.
Sponsoring new members with ease.
How to communicate with impact.
Techniques for dealing with challenging people.
Planning your success.
STARS & SENIOR STARS RANK UP TO EXECUTIVE
1. Personally enrol 4 new members on Essential Rewards at 100 PV or more between August 1st 2017 – 30th November 2017.
2. New enrollees must place a 100 PV Essential Reward order for the joining month and 100PV ER orders for the 2 following consecutive months (i.e. a total of 3 ER orders.)
3. Qualify as a new Executive at least 3 of the 4 months within 1st August 2017 to 30th November 2017 period.
4. Qualification months do not need to be consecutive.
5. If your current rank is Star, you must rank up to Senior Star by 31st August.
6. Member may not drop below the rank of Senior Star during the non-qualifying month.
EXECUTIVES RANK UP TO SILVER*
1. Personally enrol 6 new members on Essential Rewards at 100 PV or more between August 1st 2017 – 30th November 2017. New enrollees must place a 100 PV Essential Reward order for the joining month and the 2 following consecutive months (i.e. a total of 3 ER orders.)
2. Qualify at Silver 2 of the 4 months within 1st August 2017 to 30th November 2017 period (Additional rewards apply for new Silver members who qualify over all 4 months.)
3. Qualification months do not need to be consecutive.
4. Member cannot drop to below Executive in non-qualifying months.
*Applies to members who have never ranked as Silver before. Competition also applies to members who have qualified as Silver one month or two months (only) between 1 July 2015 and 30th June 2017 or qualify as a new Silver in July 2017.
GOLDEN TICKET WILD CARDS
Be one of 4 registered members to win a place on the cruise without the need to qualify or pay!
Applies to members who have ranked as at least Star at the start of the qualification period on 1st August 2017 and who up-rank to Executive or above at least once by the end of the qualification period; 30th November 2017.
Young Living Australia will cover the personal contribution cost for the cruise, training workshops and flights to Sydney from an Australian capital city (if applicable).
The 4 winners will be selected at random from the list of qualifiers.
A Golden Ticket token will be added to the winners’ qualifying 100 PV Essential Rewards order. Ticket must be redeemed by calling Customer Services before 31st December to attend the Cruise.
A registration fee of AUD $15.00 per person is payable by 6pm (Sydney time) on 1st of October 2017. Please register in your Virtual Office using the code 22137.
Cost to attend 3 night cruise and 2 day workshop:
Members are responsible for their own flights to Sydney and ground transportation costs to the ship’s departure point at Circular Quay. Co-payment for the cruise and training will be required by 6pm (Sydney time) on 10th of December 2017 as follows:
|AUD $200||Members residing in NT, WA|
|AUD $300||Members residing in VIC, ACT, SA, QLD, TAS|
|AUD $300||Members residing in NSW (excluding Greater Sydney)|
|AUD $400||Members residing in Greater Sydney*|
*Greater Sydney includes Blue Mountains, Newcastle & Wollongong.
GOLDS & ABOVE
Golds, Platinums and Diamonds residing in Australia may attend Cruise under the Stars with their group at their own expense. Booking will need to be made with our travel agent or another travel agent.
Golds & above members will be invited to attend the training workshops at no charge, valued at $1,300 per person, however they will not be able to attend the Gala Dinner due to seating restrictions.
CLICK HERE for a full list of the Terms and Conditions