‘Tis the season for pumpkin-themed parties, dressing like a pirate, and sipping cider by the fire. Instead of a trick, treat your party guests with this warm and spicy Halloween potion cider. Combine oranges, apples, and spicy essential oils for this fall-favorite treat!
HALLOWEEN POTION INGREDIENTS
- 2 quarts fresh apple cider
- 1 orange, unpeeled and cut into slices
- 3 drops Lemon Vitality™ essential oil
- 1 drop Cinnamon Bark Vitality™ essential oil
- 1 drop Clove Vitality™ essential oil
- 1 drop Nutmeg Vitality™ essential oil
- Cinnamon sticks, for serving
1. Combine apple cider, orange slices, and essential oils in a large pot and simmer over low heat for 10 minutes or more.
2. Discard orange slices.
3. Serve warm. Add 1–2 cinnamon sticks to individual cups when serving.
If you love healthy treats at your Halloween party, you can also try Spiderlicious, the healthy fruit spider. We will also post one more festive snack, so be ready for more delicious hosting tips from Young Living!