With summer comes swimming, barbeques, and camping. We look forward to hitting the road and soaking in every hour of daylight we can. But as you get out you may also encounter screaming kids, dirt, bug, and sunburns. Don’t let these issues spoil your plans or stress you out! Follow these fun, fast steps with Young Living’s Essential 7 kit and you will be off to enjoy the summer fun.
- Joy™: Take the top off of a bottle of Joy essential oil blend and let everyone (including the driver) smell this wonderful scent that will calm any fighting, relieve tension, and uplift everyone as you travel.
- Lavender: Lavender is a great essential oil for mom, dad, or anyone else who has tension from a long drive or rigorous activities. Apply to the back of the head or forehead and feel the stress release. If you get overheated, add a few drops to V-6™ Enhanced Vegetable Oil Complex and apply it to your skin.
- Peppermint: Put a drop of peppermint essential oil in water to cool down on a hot day, relieve tension, and refresh the body, mind, and spirit.
- Lemon: Add a few drops of lemon essential oil to a rag and wipe off outdoor tables to get rid of germs that may be hiding in the wood.
- Peace & Calming®: Apply Peace & Calming essential oil blend to everyone’s feet at the end of a long ride. This blend calms the system and helps everyone sleep through the night.
- PanAway®: Rub PanAway essential oil blend over the shoulders and back to release tight, sore muscles after sitting for a long day’s travel or after rugged, outdoor activities.
- Purification®: Pull back the sheets at the motel or campsite and sprinkle Purification essential oil blend over the mattresses to create a clean area to sleep. This blend will kill germs and repel insects that may have made their home in the mattress.
Use these tips with your Essential 7 kit to prepare you and your family for the perfect summer trip.
Peace be with you,
Kaye Lynne Murphy, LMT
Kaye Lynne Murphy, LMT, is a licensed massage therapist specializing in Raindrop Therapy and emotional release on people of all ages. She is the author of the 15-min. Feelings Release CD, which follows the Feelings Kit, and a 30-min. Raindrop Therapy DVD. Her practice includes helping adults and children better themselves by using Young Living Therapeutic Grade™ essential oils. She uses only Young Living products in her practice. You can register for her free e-NewsLetter at www.kayelynne.com