Yield: 30 bars
Prep. time: 10 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
- 1–2 teaspoons Stevia powder
- 4 oz. unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon or 2 drops Cinnamon Bark essential oil
- 1 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp. ground cloves or 1 drop Clove essential oil
- 1 tsp. aluminum-free baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 4 large egg whites
- 1 15-oz. can raw pumpkin
- 2 cups oat flour
- 2 scoops Pure Protein Complete™ Vanilla Spice protein powder
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- Spray a 9-inch by 13-inch glass baking dish with nonstick spray or grease well with coconut oil.
- Combine first 11 ingredients and mix well.
- Add the final 3 ingredients and mix together.
- Spread batter into the baking dish and bake for 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool before cutting into 30 equal squares.