With the holiday festivities coming to a close, you may be one of the many who are currently realizing the consequences of the past few weeks. The decadent food, late nights, and winter weather have taken their toll. Now is the time to renew your focus and implement habits that will have you looking and feeling your best.
Although aging is a natural process, we make choices every day that determine the speed and direction nature will take. Proper nutrition, exercise, sleep, and a proven skin-care regimen can rebuild what was lost, especially during the holidays. These healthy habits can quickly put us back on the path to slowing the visible signs of aging.
Try these simple steps to get back to an even better pre-holiday you:
- Begin with a Young Living moisturizing masque to soften and repair winter damage to the skin.
- Take a shower or bath using A•R•T® Gentle Foaming Cleanser to help nourish and restore your skin’s protective barriers. Always follow with a moisturizing cream or body lotion.
- Use an exfoliating Young Living facial scrubber wash to stimulate circulation and help eliminate toxins.
- Spray your face often with A•R•T Purifying Toner to help soothe and revitalize your skin and minimize pores.
- Moisturize after every bath or shower,whether you think you need it or not.
- Attend Young Living’s first Women’s Beauty School.
On March 1-3, 2013, Mary Young; Dr. Dan Purser, MD; and Dr. Luba, among others, will provide an in-depth education regarding our skin-care line while indulging in European luxury at the Zermatt Resort in Midway, Utah. These industry leaders will teach you how to combine your love for the products with your natural tendency to share them with your neighbors, friends, and acquaintances to build your business. Let these experts show you how you can extend your influence for health and well-being.
Save the dates, March 1-3, 2013, and check your email frequently. We will be sending out more detailed information next week.
If you would like your beauty questions answered by Dr. Luba, please e-mail us at email@example.com.