Last week I experienced my first Young Living convention. How do I describe it? I have one word, “wow.” The energy was contagious and inspiring. Thousands of distributors receiving trainings, product demonstrations, and motivation made for a memorable experience.
I had the opportunity to assist in the Product Expo at the product sampling booth and NingXia Red bar. I interacted directly with attendees, received product feedback, answered questions, and provided samples of our new products. Slique tea was the crowd favorite, while AlkaLime had everyone buzzing and raving about its improved flavor. The complete list of new products includes:
- Slique Tea—a delicious, premium blend of Ecuadorian ocotea leaf, jade oolong tea leaves, Amazon cacao, vanilla essential oil, and Arabian Omani frankincense powder.
- Essentialzymes-4—a multi-spectrum enzyme complex specially formulated to break down the excessive fats, carbohydrates, proteins, and fiber found in the modern diet.
- AlkaLime—a pH balancing formula infused with lemon and lime essential oils, featuring enhanced effervescence and biochemic cell salts for increased effectiveness.
- Roller Fitment—a fitment which transforms any of your favorite Young Living essential oils into an easy-to-use roll-on bottle.
- Sacred Frankincense—one of our most popular essential oils is now available in an economical 15-ml bottle.
Needless to say, I expect these new products will improve lives with their beneficial properties. Stay tuned for future posts that will go in greater depth on these products as well as other convention topics. If you attended the convention, please leave a comment with your thoughts on the new additions to our product family.
—Ryan Seely, YL Product Marketing Manager