Do you believe in love at first sight? Just wait until you see the February PV promo!
We’ve rounded up some of our most adored products to give you goodies you’re sure to love now and the whole year through. See how we love to use swoon-worthy products such as Lavender Calming Bath Bombs, Patchouli, Sensation™, and more, then click here for all the details on how you can get them for free!
- Diffuse Sensation™ during your romantic candlelit dinner at home. The blend of Ylang Ylang, Bergamot, Jasmine, and more encourages feelings of love and affection.
- Apply Sensation to your temples, nape of your neck, or wrists as a signature scent on your next date night or special occasion.
- Use Patchouli to prep for your romantic evening by applying it to the skin. A few drops of this essential oil give skin a healthy-looking glow!
- Add Patchouli to your shampoo and conditioner. The rich, earthy aroma of this essential oil is a favorite in perfumes and soaps and will help scent you locks.
V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex
- Treat yourself to a custom massage by combining V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex with your favorite essential oils or show a loved one how much you care by giving him or her a foot massage!
- Dilute powerful or hot essential oils with help from V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex.
Lavender Calming Bath Bombs
- Create the feeling of a soothing spa treatment with our Lavender Calming Bath Bombs and the relaxing aroma of Lavender essential oil. They’re a great reward after a long day, week, or month!
- Celebrate your closest gal pals by gifting them a bath bomb to celebrate your friendship and show them some love. Each pack comes with four bath bombs, so you can give them all to one friend or divide them up between a few!
- Combine 1 drop of SclarEssence™ Vitality™ with a carrier oil in a capsule and take it daily or as needed to support overall wellness.*
- Add SclarEssence Vitality to a warm cup of tea and enjoy it after a soothing massage with Dragon Time™ massage oil.
Hi Margaret, Because Young Living’s products are not labeled to be used as drugs, they are not intended for use in the treatment or cure of disease or any abnormal function of the body, including ailments or injuries. Therefore, Young Living cannot provide advice or recommendation for products to address growing pains. We advise that you consult with a pediatrician that has experience with EOs for more targeted advise. Thanks for stopping by!
Hello Sherry! We are also having the same problem. Thank you for bringing this up, we will try to get this fixed as soon as possible. Thanks for stopping by!