Many of us include cooking and baking as a part of our holiday traditions. These treats and mouthwatering meals can often be family recipes that have been handed down for generations.
With this in mind, we would like to share with you some of our favorite, easy-to-make recipes so that you can add Young Living Vitality oils to your holiday traditions.
- 3 cups raw mixed nuts
- 1/3 cup Young Living Blue Agave or Yacon Syrup
- 1-2 drops Cinnamon Bark Vitality
- Using a nonstick pan (or a pan coated with extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil), mix the nuts and Young Living Blue Agave or Yacon Syrup.
- On medium heat, cook for 10-15 minutes, stirring continually to avoid burning. When the nuts are cooked, remove from heat.
- Immediately add Cinnamon Bark Vitality and stir to coat.
- Cool on wax paper or parchment paper.
- 2 cups spelt or Gary's True Grit Einkorn Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 eggs (slightly beaten)
- 2/3 cup coconut oil (melt if needed)
- 2/3 cup Young Living Blue Agave or Yacon Syrup
- 3 cups grated carrots
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 2 drops Cinnamon Bark Vitality
- 1 drop Ginger Vitality
- 3 drops Orange Vitality
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Grease and flour two 8-inch round pans or one 9×13 pan.
- Mix dry ingredients. In a separate bowl, combine wet ingredients.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to wet mixture.
- Add the raisins.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes or until bread tester comes out clean.
- 1 brie cheese wheel
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 large Granny Smith apple, peeled, cored, and diced
- 1/4 cup Young Living Blue Agave or Yacon Syrup
- 2 drops Orange Vitality
- 1 drop Lemon Vitality
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup slice almonds
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Remove cheese from package and slice off the top layer.
- Line a small cookie sheet with parchment paper and place brie wheel on top.
- In a small saucepan, combine remaining ingredients and cook until apples are tender.
- Remove from heat and place mixture over brie cheese.
- Cover and bake for 15 minutes or until brie is bubbling.
- Remove from oven and serve with crackers.
We hope you enjoy these recipes share them with your family and friends. These recipes are also a great way to introduce Young Living to others.
For those who have been cooking with Young Living Vitality oils, please spread your holiday cheer by leaving your recipes as a comment on this blog. We can only imagine the spectacular dishes you have created with Young Living Vitality oils, and we are all eager to learn from you. Let’s all make Young Living Vitality oils a holiday tradition.
—Gloria Russo, YL International and Portfolio Brand Manager