How to make it:
1. Heat some water on the stove or in the microwave and pour into a large glass bowl.
2. Put olive oil and sweet almond oil in a small jar, and place the jar in the bowl of hot water for 5-10 minutes until the oil is warm but not hot. Check the oil every 2 minutes until it is the right temperature. You should be able to put your finger in the oil comfortably.
YL tip: Be careful not to overheat the oil, which can burn you. We call it a hot oil treatment, but it should really be warm oil.
3. Add essential oils and mix well.
4. Apply to hair from roots to ends, massaging into scalp and saturating ends for hydration where you need it most. Comb through to ensure even application.
5. Cover with a shower cap and leave on for at least 20 minutes.
6. Wash hair—if it’s extra oily, wash twice.