When it’s time to recover from a long day, it’s best to climb into bed with a fresh face. Scrubbing with ineffective or harsh removers can do more damage than good though, especially near the sensitive eye area where the skin is thinner and more prone to fine lines and irritation.
Instead of harsh makeup removers, opt for gentle DIY makeup remover pads infused with Lavender essential oil. You’ll know exactly what goes into this formula, plus you’ll get the benefits of Lavender’s relaxing aroma. Use the instructions below to add them to your nighttime routine.
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup distilled water
- 1 tsp castile soap
- 1 tsp witch hazel
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 7 drops Lavender essential oil
- Round cotton pads
- 4 ounce airtight glass container
- Label (save and download label by right clicking the image below)
- Pour distilled water in a glass container.
- Add castile soap, witch hazel, coconut oil, and Lavender essential oil.
- Put the lid on the container and shake well to combine all ingredients.
- Take off the lid and insert the cotton pads to the top of the jar or until they stop absorbing liquid.
- Print labels on a sticker sheet or on paper and affix with glue. Place label on container lid.
- To use, remove one wipe and squeeze out excess liquid. Gently blot or wipe over closed eyelids until makeup is removed. Store with the lid tightly screwed.
Why use ours?
They work with all skin types: Naturally derived formulas, plant extracts, and mineral ingredients keep harsh chemicals away from your face, so you can use them with confidence.
Rinseless formula: Our convenient packaging and rinseless formula allow you to wipe and go! Perfect for busy mornings, travel, and more!
Don’t want to do it yourself? Try our Makeup Remover Wipes. Designed to gently and effectively remove makeup, these wipes will not only leave your skin clean, but leave you feeling refreshed and soft.