More and more Young Living distributors are discovering how social media can help build and strengthen their businesses and how easy establishing an informative, relevant, and supportive online presence can be with our new Facebook service! This service, launched at the 2013 International Grand Convention, offers:
- Engaging, Young Living-related content posted automatically to your Facebook business page three times per week
- Three content-rich tabs, each of which provides a link that enables your Facebook fans to sign up as a distributor or customer in your organization
- A choice of many professionally created, Young Living-branded cover photos
The service can add these exciting features to an existing Facebook page or implement them on a new Facebook page for only $59.95 annually. To sign up, visit youngliving.com/facebookservice. There, you will find a brief video that will explain the service in detail.
Here is an example of what your Facebook page will look like with the new service:
What our Members are Saying
Over 1,000 people have signed up for the service so far, and it has received rave reviews. Here are a few comments we have received by e-mail and on Facebook:
“The service has been phenomenal! It has grown my fan base and has created more free time for me to focus on team coaching rather than finding, reading, and posting content!” – Melissa Poepping, Young Living Gold
“I love it! You have taken a load off of me! Thanks! Now I have time to tweet! LOL thanks for showing me that, too!” – Helen Shaw, Young Living Distributor
“[It is the] easiest way to boost your business efficiency! And the price is right, too! Thank you, Young Living!” – Devin Cote Bourland, Young Living Star
“I LOVE IT! I have been sharing my page and posting everywhere for others to see and sign up! Got a few into it already!” – Kateeri O’Brien, Young Living Distributor
Facebook Service Tips
If you have already signed up for the Facebook Service, here are a few tips to attract more fans and engagement on your page:
- For your profile picture, use a photo of yourself or your business logo. This will make your page more professional-looking to current and prospective fans.
- Make the name of your page unique, so it will stand out. Be sure to use the name of your business or a name that will identify you as a Young Living distributor. For example, you could use something like, “John Smith, Young Living Distributor.” Please do not name your page simply “Young Living” or “Young Living Essential Oils.” This can make it harder for people to find your page, and they could get it confused with Young Living’s corporate Facebook page.
- You will have complete administrative rights over your Facebook page after completing the Facebook Service sign-up process. If you see a post from the Facebook Service that does not go along with your social media strategy, feel free to delete the post. Feel free to also write your own posts to notify your fans of events, announcements, and more.
- A good rule of thumb is to never post more than 1-2 posts per day on your Facebook page. Any more posts than this may annoy your fans.
- If you have a personal Facebook profile, invite your friends to “like” your Facebook business page. Send out a post on your personal profile containing the link to your new page.
- Try using Facebook Ads or Promoted Posts to attract more Facebook fans. You can also set your own budget for how much you want to spend on these ads. For more information, click here.
To learn more about this exciting service, register for one of our upcoming webinars where we’ll teach you some of the best Facebook marketing principles you can use to share Young Living:
Tuesday, August 20 4 p.m.
Register here: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/345353770
Thursday, August 22 6 p.m.
Register here: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/870633946
As always, we would love to hear from you! Feel free to leave a comment about the Young Living Facebook Service or to tell us your social media success tips. If you would like to sign up for the service, visit youngliving.com/facebookservice.